We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
No #holdsbar for #scammers www.peachespublications.co.uk and https://www.ryanclement.com and www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and cohorts taking Mervelee Ratty Nembhard for idiot.
0:03 / 15:13
Just realising that I have to take actions to avoid the #exploitation started by LEYF Nurseries!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
U #know 1 summady can be so Duncaw? Some #count sheep, I #write to go to #sleep!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I did not #read the #response to my #decluttering via WhatsApp. So if mi #dead tonight, I don’t know nutn?
Cock a fight, a wat dis a gwaan wid sum tun back #family doan ehn? Unless a nuh Maam Jesse a mi mama?
Thanks to my #bigbreda Josephine Alexander for taking me out to let my hair down. I forget the cares of the world at least. I didn’t have time to be wondering about #family or #friends who don’t have time #4me!
Family is not Ur #blood. But the #bond of Ms Connie & Mama & Joy & Ratty https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Cover Events Unfolding In Jamaica As An Advocate Breaking Barriers Of The Divisions From Politics Religion Which Separating Families Making Enemies Of My Clan 25/11/2020