We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago. Like my experiences the past 28+ years my http://www.myvision.org.uk failed to materialise because of discrimination. I had to beg www.icsouthlondon.co.uk to publish my story in 2004. I was working at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk when I had the first Health Scare re www.cruk.org in 2004. I only realised how lucky I was to be treated by the NHS when learning about my www.ancestrydna.co.uk when my brother was stricken with CANCER in 2008. Refer to www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers for how I participated in my first RESEARCH.

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Taurus: Have you met someone new or are you considering a job? Carefully assess what is involved before you commit and look at what’s behind the charm. Research will tell you all you need to know www.cardboardcitizens.org.uk proven to be a disappointment. Call to hear about the promising changes ahead.
Answer is #ConsideringaJob!
I will only be doing what’s best for me, no more #BrownNose in anyone’s work to treat me like I am Uneducated & don’t have Sense! Refer to https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/? last venture I was involved with.
I am always doing my Research & what better place than on LEYF www.leyf.org.uk websites. They got some of the best working years of my life when I developed my #CPPDP. Now I will use my #IntellectualProperties to beat them at their games. Because I taught them a lot, but pity they didn’t take heed of my #DefensivePractice.
My https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site will be used to tell the #TRUTHS!
At the last #Presentations http://communityplaythings.co.uk I ask for my #Work to be videoed & photographed so I can think about #Promoting myself to get back into #Working. I am still waiting for the response from the Organisation involved.
But unlike what happened to me at King’s College Hospital https://careers.kch.nhs.uk, when I tried to take on HTTP://UNISON.ORG.UK, Southwark Council, #FormerColleagues, et al… This time I will be taking them on one at a time. So all I am doing is collecting the #PaperTrails as the Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist state “TECH don’t LIE”?

Until I work out the Technology involved in @Promoting my Fight4justice campaign, I am asking for the continuing #SupportNetwork from Facebook to #Share my #Page. I have offered my support to everyone who need me over the years. Too much is at stake where the outcome will rest on how I continue to live my life resulting from the Disabilities www.ico.org.uk that LEYF Nurseries exacerbated & triggered www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. I have not worked since 27.9.2015 because of how the #Establishment collude & conspire to #Blacklist & #Network to destroy my #EarlyYearsCareer https://www.capsticks.com.
Fight4justice
I am advocating for an end to Modern Day SLAVERY www.theguardian.com. Discrimination on any Grounds ruin Employees and their families life. Hear_My Story and make a difference.

Had the heartiest laugh of my Life for the longest while. Guess they be 1ndering if I was going Locco http://www.radar-cns.org/? Was sat at the table at Tea Time & this little child just came out with “My Daddy Said I Must Stop CUT My Eyes” & kept on repeating www.ofsted.gov.uk. So I asked & do U? Another LG said “I Don’t Cut My Eyes” I turned to another LG & ask ” Do U Cut Ur Eyes?” She just looked at me with her steely eyed glared & I could almost swear she did cut her eyes? I couldn’t help but laugh til the tears came streaming down my face. I asked the LG who started the conversation if she listened to daddy & stopped cut her eyes & she just looked at me & burst out laughing! So I couldn’t help but saying to the LG, don’t worry about it too much is so WE Africans & Jamaican stay www.healthmanltd.com! I only said this because strangely enough those of US at the table are of African & Jamaican Heritage www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Some did not have a clue what was going on either. The LG who started the conversation is -3 & the eldest is -4. Out of the Mouths of Babes & Suckling indeed! Couldn’t help but reflect how things like that which are things we do instinctively are now used against US by those who have an Inferior Complex & an Axe to Grind https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones? So POD is trying to break his -3 years old child out of the habit of cutting her eyes! I am almost sure POD have a Big Job on his hand if Urs Truly is Any1 to go by? It takes me 50+ years to be making the Conscious Efforts to Stop CUSS BAD WUDS!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Paul Tomlinson and 7 others at Townhead Westmoreland JA.
Here is the BD present I got 4 U Mr Fitzy MERCY!!! Blessings & Guidance Sir Fitzroy Scott!!!
Some persons come into Ur life at different stages to offer something Special? Met my Bajan Friend Chester Pinder 6 years ago this November & he has truly been a Shoulder to Lean on! Caught up with him 4 the 1st time since my Wedding! Hope things work out the way they are being planned? He just can’t believe that I walk the distance I do every day! Well I have to find a way to continue to keep Healthy & Walking is my Pleasure www.heal-d.co.uk! Friends come & go, but the True Ones Will Last a Life Time like my Mum & Ms Connie?
May 21, 2014 · ·
CP signs

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling overwhelmed.
This is wat I thought was the icing on the cake for my daily Travels? Paddington Station is 1 of the busiest at peak times, so as I am counting my steps as I got off the train. I am winding my way up to the escalator, when low & behold this thing appeared in my vision walking in front of me? I am craning my head to get an eyeful & I could see sum of my fellow commuters doing the same… Ahead of me a YM was carrying a bag & pulling a silver case along. But it was the sticker with the writing which caught my attention! Wow written in bold uppercase/CAPITALS were these words! & I swear on my dad’s grave that I would not lie & this is wat I read – “GAY + PROUD X”. My GPM just pull him case swaggering along to catch his next train… & I never even got a chance to see his face? Just thought to myself about the Diverse Multicultural County that is the UK! & am Proud to say I am a part of the Melting Pot where Persons can be Proud of who they are? Sad to say I do not find sum persons to be very TOLERANT at all https://www.assets.grenfelltowerinquiry.org.uk/inline-files/M…!

So I was sat on the train with my bag taking up a seat because I got on at the 1st stop! But then the train started getting packed, so I removed said bag to floor! YM came to sit & I being very alert & observant to what’s happening around me couldn’t help but notice supn about said YM! His ears was stuffed up, but their was fluid seeping thru the stuffing. Even around the ears were smeared with the fluid. Since the man seemed really young (I usually looked for tell tale grey hairs), I couldn’t help but wonder if he had an operation. That was the only reason I could come up with for the amt of fluid seeping from his stuffed up ears? We see all sorts on our travels indeed & I was only CONCERNED instead of being overly Intrusive! So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Made Up My Mind That I Have To Be Advocate On Behalf Of Vulnerable People Who Are Voiceless Victims 25/11