We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Tell the Prince I say #hello. I’m #wrapped up in my #world too…
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Here’s Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Ethnicity Estimate #updated from www.ancestrydna.co.uk. #Nigeria – 60%. Benin & Togo – 13%. #Cameroon #Congo & Southern Bantu Peoples – 12%. #Ghana – 7%. England Wales & North-western Europe – 5%. #Mali – 2%. #Norway – 1%.
I don’t know if the #Chinese is in this.
When I tell people about my Multiple Identities that cause me to be so mix-up mix-up, they might not realise why I am #unique. But look at the #percentage of my Nigerian Ethnicity and you don’t have to ask any questions about me anymore.
Now I will have to go do my #research about some of the countries I know hardly nothing except the #name about. Told you am doing #therapy. I invested in my https://www.fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign against #discrimination that #blighted my family from way back to Biblical times. So Ervin Nembhard, Amly D Nembhard, #Ashter offspring #Texchus, #Byron offspring Dostan Nembhard and #Balis offspring with Ann Chambers the chickens coming home to roost.
So not leaving out my Kevin Murray www.jamaicalabourparty.com and http://worldreferee.com/valdin-legister/bio. I will take #freelessons to set up YouTube in due course.
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Good morning,
I hope this email finds you well and thank you for registering to attend DPC2019 www.diabetes.org.uk I’m getting in touch to discuss your registration application for the event next week on 29 & 30 October.
Our registration team have #flagged your registration as potentially #contravening our registration policy which is set out at the beginning of our Registration form. This may be because you have registered as a Healthcare Professional rather than Commercial Attendee (for which there is a #charge), or because the registration team have identified that you may not meet the entry criteria outlined in our Entry Policy, which is shown at the beginning of the registration form. If you feel that your #registration has been flagged incorrectly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me using the contact details below, and I am more than happy to discuss and find a #resolution where possible.
If you are planning on attending #DPC2019 next week, please be aware that, until resolved, your registration will be placed on hold.
Many thanks in advance for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Toby
Toby Baker
Event Director
Diabetes Professional Care
T: 023 80 20 19 87
M: 074 966 990 10
E: toby@diabetespc.com
Here’s an example of why I am not leaving home today. As a result of this #email, I did not attend this year. After the way they are trying ways to trick me. Like what happened at the Nursery World Show at Business Design Centre in 2017. When I as #assaulted by a young white girl. The next day June O’Sullivan LEYF Nurseries #LEYF plot backfired. But I was #targeted by 2 young white men in 2016. One of whom was with Liz Roberts when she thought I’d passed their stand and would not check to see.
Email Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake & delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Healthcare Publishing & Events Ltd. Registered in England & Wales, Registration Number 08914745. Registered Address: 16 Peterscroft Avenue, Ashurst, Hampshire, SO40 7AB
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I am #writing the #reviews of the #haters to break this OCD that’s taken #control of me. Simply means am not #living at the moment
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Do I see them #sharing Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #posts that are #trends? More where this is from…
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
It’s #goodmorning. Any1 #see Mr RPH going to Bull Head via Ground Road? Tell #them mi say #long time. Bed now!
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
This is what CYBERBULLYING TERRORISTS #get from Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Judges Martin, Hidlebrand Racist And Money Launderer Who Strike Out My Claim And Tried Stitch Me With NDA Will Be Tried As Scammers