We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Another toot of the horn! U can do widout me? So can I, I have my #husband2b my rock! U r no longer my priority…
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Metoo Day 1 Fight4justice completed! Need my #rest…

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

Metoo Day 1 Fight4justice completed! Need my #rest…

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Let me leave with Ms Nicey take abt #boil on the body! If U hide it, it don’t get squeezed. Ask Balis?
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Shouting employment judge went ‘a little over the top’ but was not biased by John Hyde 31/5/2018. Judge Shanks is #offensive oaf
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Frigging criminals going 2 get their #comeuppance. So #JudgeShanks a adopt bad boy style?
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Then it will be www.peachespublications.co.uk Duncan & https://www.ryanclement.com the scammers. The don’t know dis #madgal!
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Fakebook, I moved on. I’m after #JudgeShanks, #Freer, #Martin, #Hildebrand https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones & www.personnelconsultancy.com Made up disabilities?
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

One thought on “Without Prejudice Judge Shanks Is One Of The Liar Who Must Be In LEYF Pocket Why Adjournment Brings About Changes Leading To Reference For Samantha Jones For Grenfell Inquiry Panel 21/11/2020