We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Everything Capasetic & Ready fi PE 2moro!!! Well dah PRO will be tunning up dah Heat lika nubady’s Bizz…. The www.ofsted.gov.uk EYFS Welfare Requirements is about Prime & Specific Areas recognising my Mother Tongue. Data in my FILE I speak & write English & Patois (Patwah).
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Darned Bloody Good at my CRAFT!!! Even if I have 2 blow mI own TrumPET www.jbsf.org.uk as a Basic School Teacher from Jamaica…?
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Only thing in Life that is Certain is Death!!!
London Evening Standard
Roman Abramovich today ruthlessly sacked the manager who led Chelsea to its greatest triumph just six months ago when they won the Champions League. Refer to https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for more.
The axin… See More
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
They say CHARITY begins at HOME!!! Now it seems I don’t speak the Queens English when these People call soliciting WWW.MONEYCLAIM.GOV.UK for their Charities…
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So now let mI get on with the jobs at hand…? Plz disturb only if L&D!!!
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
The Good Book is supposed 2 read – “Render Ur Heart & not Ur garms…” Well I’ll let it known that even thou I a prepared 2 compromise on my Beliefs… There is no way I will scrimp on the VALUES that make me who I am 2day & forever more!!!

One thought on “Without Prejudice HHJ Marc Dight Did Not Show At CLCC 19/5/2020 JCIO Issued Misconduct That’s Endemic With HMCTS Judges Re Miscarriages Of Justice Against Mervelee Myers In 28 Years In UK