We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
Ratty a guh bruk out again but I a lef sum a di BB! Mi Ole Peeps did used to say mi 2 bare face. Mi a guh lie dung beside mi hubby & tink a days gone by.
5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I think I kinda have a faint memory of sum a dem peeps yah? Spot MUM!
5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Relaxing & taking in the news. Ta Dawn Newton www.morellomarketing.com 4 the invite to the Charity MeetUp at Fairly Square Bar Holborn. Was a pleasure meeting up with some 1 whose OM I knew when I was a Shy Gal. Nutn shy bout I now still. Early bed, have to plan 4 Friday.
5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Meet up with some true professionals at the Charity MeetUp Fairly Square Bar in Holborn. Ambience was fab.
6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I am working on a Mill & 1 things at the same time & just got 1 to get my Liberated Mind into? 1 has to be so careful the Materials that U bring inside Ur Homes, because they are the Influencers… www.express.co.uk? Who wouldn’t be Tempted to wanting to Win a MILLION Pounds £££?
6 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Will Name The Discriminators Who Made My Life A Living Hell After The Death Of My Mother And Left Me A Shadow With Health Problems Dealing With 28