We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
No1 can come #between me & my God. I was not destined to be at church today. My life need sorting out! Nah wait pon God fi dweet
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Have plans to dress up & go #church. Blurt0, my 13 page document vanish. Whem mi dun wid God last nite. Realise it was #flawed?
3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
I will tackle the subject of #Suicide after my ordeals at the hands of LEYF Nurseries and cohorts. The #EmploymentTribunals 2nd miscarriages of justice. My #Coach_WinsomeDuncan and all the naysayers and trolls. If I didn’t write about my experiences? I would be letting down this Little Chappie #Family. The local communities that help shape me and my #Grandchildren. RIP, my condolences to both families. I know the older generation well.
0:05 / 2:43
3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
I will have to write about this. If I didn’t, I would be letting down the #Family and my local communities. RIP Little Chappie. Only wish you had gone to speak to your #greatgrandma?
0:05 / 1:00
3 years ago
StngNSolpucvaltemboenfosr n18orl, oed2rn0c1t7 · London ·
I invest in me and buy a SD Card of 64. I don’t want to see #Space running out & lose z photos b4 I do my ting? I am down, not out
3 years ago
StngNSolpucvaltemboenfosr n18orl, oed2rn0c1t7 · London ·
INSPIRED THINKING “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see” Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) USA author.
3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Pushing yourself too hard will result in burnout. You have too much responsibility on your plate. It’s time to delegate tasks to others. Set new goals and ask a friend or partner to hold you accountable. You will meet someone special soon.
Here we go, Lovena Brown, I know my limit. Reassuring knowing you and the #Family, looking out for my welfare. Have to finish what I have started.
I meet my special someone, already. We are kindred spirit, he was born in March. Tell you all you need to know. A cross between my #1stLove and #Husband. Enough said?

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Will Not Be Label UURICA-LE And HMCTS Get Away With 2nd Miscarriage Of Justice Because Governments Will Collude To Fund Jail For Abused Who Are Made Victims 18/11/20