We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OtgcStoSpbgheaconlr 1srn3or, c20r1heeood9lag ·
Where are #RayonNKerryReid? Were they #recognize by #family? Where is the #weak link? So I educate Mrs M www.jamaicalabourparty.com to treat me like #LEYF?
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OtgcStoSpbgheaconlr 1srn3or, c20r1heeood9lag ·
Mi and dis #woman a nuh #age. A sawder the #married man weld her up to breed her. The #man get jacket & #daughter head tek her

1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OtgcStoSpbgheaconlr 1srn3or, c20r1heeood9lag ·
Social Media is for those who can #manage them. I need to get over 36.7K #activity on https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OtgcStoSpbgheaconlr 1srn3or, c20r1heeood9lag ·

Did you know the #acedemia who is an #advocate is quick to reach for a #gun b4 #engaging in #debate https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q? Ask #RayonReid & his #mum
OetgStcltilobpoedunsdr ou13rhemo,fd 201ce9f ·
Black Jackass GS #gotaway from the #sister. But the obeah made a #weaklink in my #family. Like mother like #daughters.

1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OetgStcltilobpoedunsdr ou13rhemo,fd 201ce9f ·
By the way who run a #obeahman say people wuck pon dem like that #family? Tell she I am going to #rest & be back…
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OetgStcltilobpoedunsdr ou13rhemo,fd 201ce9f ·
It’s #19thFebruary 23 yrs ago, I hear #news of the #nuptails. She didn’t #die. Now they out to #murder with #disgrace, do they?
1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OetgStcltilobpoedunsdr ou13rhemo,fd 201ce9f ·
Let me start #therapy. Who God put together… But was it God who #tricked the devils pawn into wanting her #soul to go heaven?

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OetgStcltilobpoedunsdr ou13rhemo,fd 201ce8f ·

MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: I am a credible witness. Tell the https://employmenttribunal.claims they made a traversty of the ET Laws.

0:11 / 11:59

One thought on “Without Prejudice Updating My Defensive Practice That Must Be Legacy From Discrimination By Governments Systems 13/10/20