We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·

MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: I am a credible witness. Tell the http://employmenttribunal.claims they made a traversty of the ET Laws.

0:13 / 11:59
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell – Taurus: A perfect relationship is something you might often dream about but the reality is that most partnerships and friendships aren’t likely to meet our high expectations. No one is perfect.
Evaluation: I have read Libra Sept 24 – Oct 23. I won’t even bother my head. Some are looking for perfection, but I am openminded to settle for less. Happy 56th Birthday for tomorrow, if your birthdate is the 14th?

MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: I am not afraid to go after anything that I want and think can add to my status. Going back to a #shortername might be beneficial in the long run. No it’s not my mad head, wishfull thinking either.

Facebook is verging on #desperation now, aint it?
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 6 others
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·
Here’s my #tomato bush in the garden #MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: The Employment Tribunal allowed LEYF to make a Poppy Show of them.

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·
Daily Express INSPIREDTHINKING “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground” Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) #FD12_MM
2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·

MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: MNH is #smarter than me, but I will have 2 learn new tricks – entrapment. Kitchen now…!

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OcllttobSnserhfpgonSgee 1s3,fo 2ureo01dohgs8 ·

MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: Facebook Messenger for iPhone don’t badda me. MNH don’t use SM. Can’t send BD wishes 4 him 14/10/18-56?

2 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
OctuiSctrodiponsbdarrgenr 13onm,r ru2o0e1h8d ·
Hacker Girl Determined, girl looking at computer sticker

MerveleeMyers_FactDay13: Facebook Login Alerts, I refuse to argue with idiots, who go out of their way to terrorise vulnerable people for a fee. That’s called blood money. My Facebook Memories are testiments of my #credibility. Therefore I am challenging the Employment Tribunal reserve judgement making me a VICTIM for the likes of Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach to scam.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Some Family And Friends Are Worse Than LEYF, HMCTS, Scammers, Government Legal Systems, Cyber Criminals!