We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY4 years ago

JultSyag p2on,acs 20iorcs16tesSdlfi  · Shared with Public

Public

I was overshadowing @LEYF & their Intellectual Imbeciles Cohorts & CON-Spite-Haters hidden in the SYSTEMS with my CPPDP. So the lot of them CON-Spy-Hired to Destroy the little left of me after KINGS & Southwark Council & Unison & GP, et al done to me 2003-2008. Now @LEYF think I was going to sit back on my hunches & let them do the same? Remember my Skeletons are on the outside of the closet. No need to go Stir up nutn? I have @LEYF covered, now I not only going to bite the Hands… Going to do what MAMA & GANGAN would do. Guess @LEYF will have to do RESEARCH to find out? No time to be Offended, I am starting at the top down approach.

Nelson Mandela Verified Account

JultSyag p2on,acs 20iorcs16tesSdlfi  · Shared with Public“Whatever my wishes might be, I cannot bind future generations to remember me in the particular way I would like.” ~ Nelson Mandela from an interview with John … See More

ShareON THIS DAY6 years ago

JultSyag p2on,acs 20iorcs14tesSdlfi  · Shared with Public

Public

U can’t tell by just looking? WE all have a touch of Autism!

LITE (Malaysia) Verified Account

JtahhnSguarrpmycl ocnse1si3ou,Sr 2r0f14emdd  · Shared with Public

1Patrice Scott

ShareON THIS DAY6 years ago

JultSyag p2on,acs 20iorcs14tesSdlfi  · Shared with Public

Public

Can U believe I don’t have any pics of me in my KOO at Mama’s funeral on any of my gadgets. Now I will have to wait on sum kind generous souls to help me out. Was overcome with grief when I saw Mama in the casket. Me tun idiot & forgot to function.

4Lovena Brown, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others4 Comments1 Share

ShareON THIS DAY7 years ago

ctJSehpduulSy 2r,ol 20g1nst3ootrged  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Leavers Meal 2moro>>> Scratch head & wonder where me can find the Perfect Authentic Outfit to enter the place in? Well East Street market bound to open!!! Big jutta little jutta, all jutta same jutta? Oh well I think am almost there now>>> Going to bed to sleep over it?5 Comments1 Share

ShareON THIS DAY7 years ago

ctJSehpduulSy 2r,ol 20g1nst3ootrged  · Shared with Public

Public

ME Fren Mava British cum & WE sidung & Labrish all night>>> Well watch out fi WE dung a JA 2>>> 2 HINGLEESH ina di Place?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 3 others.

AtucSphcgousSmmart 8,fn s2o0roe1iglu2dfn  · Shared with Your friends, Valdin's friends and Ta's friendsWestmoreland Mix

2Ezra Walters and Lucyanna Hiscock1 Comment1 Share

ShareON THIS DAY9 years ago

ctJSehpduulSy 2r,ol 20g1nst1ootrged  · Shared with Public

Public

Me a go check out de Markets early 2moro, so bed here I come…

1Yori Yori1 Comment1 Share

ShareON THIS DAY9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 15 new photos to the album: My BEST FRIEND Mertie {JOYO} Legister-Bernard July 2, 2011 — with Andrea Nembhard and 2 others.

ctJSehpduulSy 2r,ol 20g1nst1ootrged  · Shared with Public

Public

This is dedicated to my Childhood Friend who stood by me thru Thick & Thin… Just Look at the Family History!!!+11

1Cassandra Bernard6 Comments1 Share

ShareYou’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “I Join Facebook 2009 After My 1st Family Reunion At Home So How Can Facebook Not Know 2/7/20?