Mervelee Myers Life Matter 28 Years In The UK Facebook And LEYF Rot In Hell 27/6/2020

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2019 at 4:05 PM · Thanks Pembroke House for giving me the #opportunity to get back with my #passion as a #volunteer2 Comments1 ShareShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2019 at 4:04 PM · Going to #eat. Need to #learn from Cardboard Citizens for #future projects…4 Comments1 ShareShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2019 at 3:15 PM · The Daily Express is more than #welcome to be Mervelee Myers #Topfan. I have a few in mind2 Comments1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 11:26 PM · Time for my beauty rest. Tomorrow is another busy day, God’s willing. Good night God fearing people…?1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 11:22 PM · My condolences to the #MurrayFamily on the death of Kevin Murray uncle Hentley. The Lord giveth & taketh. RIP!7Joan Reid, Mark Walters and 5 others1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 10:31 PM · Mek me galang go raid me kitchen yah? Can’t wait to go a mi YARD. Nyam a every yard & rub me ✋ Pon me foot…?1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 10:28 PM · Mi feeling peckish. Good ting me nuh lib fur from me #kitchen? Results of being #diabetic1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 10:26 PM · Need a phone 4 Facebook & social media alone. Can U imagine when I done set my #website? No foolishness, #legacy….1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 10:23 PM · Clear space on z phone. Going 2 Sackville Travel see if me can get a #trust? My name good, NEMBHARD…1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 9:41 PM ·

This is how LEYF Nurseries and cohorts get away with discrimination. Because of the Employment Tribunal regulations….BBC Radio LondonJune 27, 2018 at 3:36 PM ·

The firefighter who led the initial response tells an inquiry he made the best decisions he could.The firefighter who led the initial response tells an inquiry he made the best decisions he could.About this websiteBBC.CO.UKGrenfell evacuation ‘not considered’The firefighter who led the initial response tells an inquiry he made the best decisions he could.The firefighter who led the initial response tells an inquiry he made the best decisions he could.1 ShareShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 6:17 PM · Going 4 a #Powernap & back to work, hopefully? I am tired 4 real. Excitement of the FIFA World Cup is enough…!6 Comments1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 11:21 AM · Need to clear my phone of cluttering. Just realized I don’t have to delete entire WhatsApp. I learn daily….1Arian Murray1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 11:13 AM · Got a call from #GucchoClub in Soho – reservation. But I am sorry it must be #wrong? Daniel next time I don’t mind….? Media…! Sigh…?Would you recommend this place?Remove4.2SoHoRestaurant63 Old Compton Street Soho, W1D6 London, United KingdomNoYes1Maxine Walters1 ShareShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2018 at 9:17 AM · I am #TopFan at #Time_to_Change. 1 for the CV…!1Arian MurrayShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lloyd Walters. June 27, 2018 at 12:12 AM ·

Taurus: Things are less competitive on the professional front. Instead of fighting to prove yourself, you’ll be able to attend to attend to adminstrative tasks that have escaped your attention. Dispatching these details will be a relief; you were starting to feel overwhelmed.
Evaluation: This has been a most productive day. If only Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach did not choose to play ginnal pon me? We could have done some great work together. But you know what, GOD continuing to save me from the wiles of satan.
I was taken out of King’s College Hospital for a reasons. Struggling to find work, I was taken out of all the other places to end up at LEYF Nurseries to get my empowerment. This was how GOD was preparing me to overcome my deficits and limitations that blighted the better part of my life.
Now I am back stronger with empowerement. I have gained wisdom and I am ready to move on to seeing my dreams becoming visions of realities as I take up the purpose(s) that GOD have ready for me to accomplish.
Can someone please tell PM Theresa May that I have diabetes, type 2. Pass the message to Neil Coyle MP that I have 2 nervous breakdowns in 2 toxic workplaces that rigger my childhood traumas into PTSD. In case he don’t know I have experienced #MentalHealthConditions from the time my father was struck down with #Parkinsons.
Despite my challenges in life, giving up was never an option. I have the resilience, ensuring I give my boys Kevin Murray and Valdin Legister the best of me. Who cares what they want to do, they are adults and allowed to make whatever mistakes they want to. I done the same and so did the generations before me. Mistakes will continue to be made as long as there are living creatures. I am not the least bit bothered about others. These days it’s Me, Myself and I…? Of course I do stop long enough to #reflect about life in general.
Please help me look on my Book cover to see how the plot was afoot to steal my #manuscript from day one… I have been robbed blind since arriving in this Mother Country.1 ShareShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory in London, United Kingdom. June 27, 2017 at 11:03 PM ·

Russell Grant Taurus: A neighbour or relative is very jealous of you. You hadn’t realised this until now, when you hear the bitterness in their voice for the first time. Instead of trying to appeal to their common sense, you should simply back off.

The question is, should I just back off? Well backing off is not my style, so I will try and knock some sense into the people or person that’s affected the most.
I shouldn’t even give a toss, but guess that’s me, I am always sorry for the #Underdog like myself.1Arian Murray1 ShareShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom. June 27, 2017 at 2:02 PM ·

I am finally getting there with some of my #targets. Don’t know if anyone notice how I have gradually been changing how I operate on Social Media, with each #FreeTraining I attend?
I attended only one day of Power To Achieve 23rd-25th June 2017 and I am benefiting so much already. I have most of the tools like GoogleGoogle AdWordsAmazon.com, a website that still need to get off the ground, etc, etc…
Know what with all the empowerment and support I am getting from my coach Winsome Duncan, I am going to be the published #Author quicker than I thought.
Thanks to all those that are empowering me with the offer of Free Trainings.
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to take up any of the offers from JtfoxxGerry RobertPa JoofAndy Harrington – Jet Set Speaker, et al… Reasons I am still waiting to get closures after what the former employers, LEYF Nurseries done to me.
But I know I will be exonerated and get to clear my name as I told Dr Maria Hudson of the Policy Studies Institute in 2010. Researching myself, led me to the Research Paper: The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds for ACAS – Acas. Then I came across the MQ: Transforming mental health with my #IntellectualProperties amongst others on Google.
Now the establishments and systems can take note about my Fight4justice campaign that I started to #BreakDownBarriers. The rest is history, and I am on a mission to claim what rightfully belongs to #MERVELEEMYERS. Look out for my first book as an #Author, as I know I am an expert authority on many subjects. Before you start getting it wrong, I am self-taught. If I can do it, anyone else is capable. My life chances were blighted by Disabilities. The same disabilities that 2 Workplaces refused to accept I haves despite the diagnosis.111 ShareShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 10:32 PM ·

Listening to the Postmortem after the England v Iceland game. I have my copying to finish & won’t lose Focus of the WORK ahead. Need to find time to do my bit for my Saunders Cousin Janet Beeput. Her BD next month & don’t know how long she has with US. Sad but another of Life’s Transitions. Thoughts with Cuz Joyce Saunders-Brown & JB #3sons4You, Star Apple, Jacqueline Wedderburn and 1 other2 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 10:02 PM ·

My lot curtsy of #2son Valdin LegisterValdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.June 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM · Williamsfield, Jamaica16You, Andrea Nembhard, Jeneva Nembhard and 13 others2 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 10:01 PM ·

My Granddaughter Adrina sporting the Chinny Bumps. Hairstyles of the Century for us Jamaicans.Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.June 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM · Williamsfield, Jamaica3Mark Walters, Star Apple and 1 other3 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 9:58 PM ·

L/NNG: LEGISTER/Nembhard Next Generation indeed. #ProudGrandMother My GOD is the True & Living 3 in 1. Multiple & Replenish the Earth! Is @LEYF & their Criminal Minded Psychological Cohorts taking notes re Mervelee Myers.+2Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 3 others.June 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM · Williamsfield, Jamaica

LNG…… Legister Next Generation!!!2Valdin Legister and Toya Nembhard3 CommentsShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 9:01 PM ·

TV on England & Iceland going at it hammer & tongs? Come on England why U lagging behind? Back giving me HELL but persevering to get the WORK done like I used to even when I am not bound by Contract Sections 4. Job Title, 6. Hours of Work, 12. Absence From Work, 15. Our Expectations of You, 16. Confidentiality, 22. Equal Opportunities, 23. Harassment & Bullying, 28. Data Protection, 30. Change of Circumstances.
I am so looking forward to finishing…4Annette May Kellner, Gregory Legister and 2 others1 ShareShare4 years ago

Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 3 others. June 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM · Williamsfield, Jamaica ·

LNG…… Legister Next Generation!!!+294Andrea Nembhard, Myrna Nembhard and 92 others4 Comments2 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 12:17 PM ·

Educating @LEYF about New Laws & Legislation #BritishValues2014 #CounterTerrorismSecurityAct2015 & UNCRC-Article 14: “It is a basic entitlement of humans to enjoy their rights and freedoms without DISCRIMINATION on any grounds. Gloria Cameron MBE said in her Book things changed for the better… But they have not. Employers like @LEYF supported by Unions like VOICE & UNISON are clever at covering up & Breaching the International Laws. Ask me how I know & I can give detailed account October 2014 to date?Nelson MandelaJune 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM ·

“The banner that should be hoisted on all the rooftops of our country should declare that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, black and white, and that …See More1 ShareShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 12:03 PM ·

Reasons I set up my Own Publications using Social Media. I still Read & Digest Others because I am a Novice & Learning… Therefore when the likes of the Forums that I once Contributed to Block me, I find other Outlets. It don’t bother me one Iota because I am taking Notes of those that are intent on Barring Free Speech & Silence my VOICE like @LEYF & their Terrorist Criminal Minded Cohorts. When I leave the UK I won’t be going to no UK funded Jails/Prison… But UK government might have to build Jails to put some of the White Collar Criminals cluttering up the SYSTEMS? Not to worry my Old Folks said Prisons not made for Animals but Humans!Nelson MandelaJune 27, 2016 at 7:43 AM ·

“A critical, independent and investigative press is the lifeblood of any democracy. The press must be free from state interference.” ~ Nelson Mandela speaking d…See More111 ShareShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 10:09 AM ·

Looks like I spoke too soon when I said I didn’t get any LLFS? I have had the Low Lives trying to infiltrate me from every angles… Went to bed & it hits me why do anyone set up a Facebook page with NUTN?
So this is me Reverting to Type. Mi a chat widout Water a mi MOUTH. All Thieving Bumbo-Klaat Scammers PLEASE tek uno Stinking Rass Klaat off my Social Media & leave me alone. I have had enough of @LEYF stressing me out the past 2 years. I have not been given the chance to come to terms with the bereavement/loss of my MOTHER. If I was not brought up dealing with the adversities & challenges of the life I have with my Family from the age of 10 that taught me to be RESILIENT… I might have chosen the easy options. But Suicide has never crossed my mind despite the anguish of @LEYF triggering & exacerbating the Mental Disabilities into Fullblown DEPRESSION.
Scammers please fuck off because mi nah look WO/MAN. And mi nuh hab nutn wey enuh interested in & vice versa. I need time to finish wid @LEYF so I can get my life back. Dedicated to the 6 Panels at the Disciplinary that start the rot to RUIN my life. They know themselves starting with Head of Children Services? KW, JW, MB, PS, RB, DS, Apprentice Brian, et al must be thinking GOD is Slow but Sure? Remember I am one to Consult with any one even my Father Jesus who was Crucified for my Sins.
I HATE LIARS!3You, Mzecellent Occur and 1 other1 Comment1 ShareShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2016 at 9:05 AM ·

Rushing around like a MAD Gal… Tom run me to Read the Paper. Think this is interesting? Taurus: Take things slowly with a little downtime. A flash of insight triggers an important turning point. Financial, there’s good news on that special deal. Balancing needs isn’t easy but you can do it. Call to hear why you should take a step back.1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister. June 27, 2015 at 10:33 PM ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21: As the sunnier trends come into force you’re motivated and full of new hope. Yes, you can and will achieve much this week. Don’t just dream about it do it! Home and family life add good cheer. Call to hear why it’s time to ease up.34You, Andrea Nembhard, Summer Uplifting Brown and 31 others4 Comments1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2015 at 10:19 PM ·

INSPIRED THINKING “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning” Pele’11You, Valdin Legister, Nicola Esson and 8 others3 Comments1 ShareShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM ·

Had an idea after engaging with children who have EAL throughout my working life in the UK. Now have 2 research the origins of Patois. JA is such a melting pot of diverse cultures & languages!!! Need a challenge 2 keep me going….2 SharesShareThat’s all for today