We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2018 at 9:40 PM · Now U know why my Facebook is public. I am #publicEnvy#1. I don’t give a fuck bout who don’t matter, Tek it str8h8te…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2018 at 9:37 PM · Misunderstanding can be #lethal, take heed. My conscience is clear. I don’t get a lift home either. On the bus…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2018 at 9:35 PM · When you go to #Choirpractice & get back & your husband forgot U told him where U went. Mi nuh play games…1Rose ThompsonShare2 years ago
Arian Murray is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister and 20 others. June 14, 2018 at 3:04 PM ·

A thankful Thursday to all family, friends, and also my foes. Because my foes give me the ability to go on.
I wish for you love, joy and peace not just for today but everyday. The blessings of GOD be with you all always.5Inez Burnt Savannah and 4 others3 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2018 at 1:55 AM · I told Ann Chambers earlier that I’m a #nightowl. Have BT & Feel Up Breast 2moro. So time 4 bed… 1:54!1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 CommentsShare3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited. June 14, 2017 at 8:31 PM ·

We are on a mission to provide the support network in our Local Communities to give back to the society. Winsome Duncan is not only my coach, but a motivator and an inspirational person providing me with the support to enable me to see my dreams becoming visions of realities.
I am on the road to completion of my first #BOOK. Brand #MERVELEEMYERS is an expert authority in a few relevant fields.2Valdin Legister and 1 other3 Comments2 SharesShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Millwall Football Club Stadium. June 14, 2017 at 8:14 PM ·

#SouthBermondseyPartnership Local Trust Big LocalShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished at St Anne’s Church, Bermondsey. June 14, 2017 at 9:32 AM · London ·

Meekly wait and murmur not because one day you will shine as GOD decree. I have had my day not once but twice. At the #EmploymentTribunals against the #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST 2010. Against LEYF Nurseries end 3rd March 2017. Along with all that I intend to bring to book. I need an explanation as to why my #Racism claim was not accepted.
There is Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper: The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute.
I have to speak to ACAS about the way I was harass and bullied and intimidated by those in authority that think #LEYF was right. Check www.acas.org.uk.1Mervelee Ratty NembhardShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Bermondsey. June 14, 2017 at 9:21 AM ·

I have been waiting all this time to tell my stories about the experiences I have encountered throughout my life.
Doing the #RESEARCH enable me to get hold of the #CPPDP and the #IntellectualProperties I have in Cyberspace. Check out www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. This will tell about The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds. Then you will understand why #LEYF, the #Establishment and the #Systems will not get away with the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses treating me less than an animal.Share4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister. June 14, 2016 at 11:37 PM ·

Another SM break b4 Bed! Now it’s the turn of my Sister YVONNE only Papa used to say You-Vonnie. What did I know about my Sister? Absolutely except Papa talking about You-Vonnie which was not of much interests to me at the time. But then YVONNE became of much interests when I was clearing GanGan House & came across all these Birth Certificates including my Sisters. The others of interests were for Saunders Roy & Joyce.
Everything was pushed at the back of my mind for the next 30+ years until I came across more Papers when I a clearing out Mama’s House. Wow I came across a Treasure Throve, that practically told me most of my History. Any how I must thank big breda Mass Balis & Ms Connie for filling most of the blanks. I already had most of Papa’s History, but not much of Mama’s.
I only realised how certain things were important to my Mama when she told me about the Banny/Claudie Boys Spanish- Panyah Jar story. Yes it was true or Mama would not have told me. Mama did not talk much about her History but Papa did.
So back to my Sister Yvonne who was born November 1948 & lived to age 5 or 6 according to breda B. She died in the arms of her Cancer striken Grandfather Mass Claudius of an Epileptic Fit or Siezures as some called it & I am sure there might have been talk bout Duppy too?
Mass B said they called her White Woman & I know for obvious reasons. She was one of the High Coloured ones in our Family. So if she had lived we would be chalk & cheese & probably beautiful & petite like Papa? Well she never survived & I did miss having my Big Sister YVONNE to share those Girlie Growing Moments with. I loved every moments growing up as Little & Big Sister anyway.
Gosh I wished I knew more about my Sister YVONNE, but I will have to be satisfied with what Big Breda Mass Balis told me. Know some will or some won’t understand why I have to come write Gibberish, but this is my outlet… All the BOOKS I have in me I am not sure any will get written. So when U get supn fi Free, mi aguh mek use a it?
When U start wondering yes they are my 2 Sons. We have Multiply Identities like the JA Motto Out of many one People – Legister/Murray/NEMBHARD. Family are a Blessing. Hope my LB is taking Lessons in FH from BS? Love all my FAMILY/Friends with Genuine LOVE 101%. Please don’t ask me how to work it out or I might have to be biased?45Valdin Legister, Pauline Brown and 43 others9 Comments4 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2016 at 9:46 AM ·

Reasons for my SM Breaks. Inspired, Motivated, Empowerment in my #Fight4Justice. Maybe @LEYF think I slunk away with my tail between my leg like the MONSTER CRIMINAL they make me out to be October 2014-September 2015. Hard at WORKNelson MandelaJune 13, 2016 at 2:27 PM ·

“Not even the most repressive regime can stop human beings from finding ways of communicating and obtaining access to information.” ~ Nelson Mandela, Source Unknown, 1995 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered

www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org2 SharesShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2015 at 5:52 PM ·

The things they say… “As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother” Prince William.
Well I did done tell dem dis Long Time. My GanGan never did stop hereso. She had plaster fi all kina Sore Foot. & she never di care a Blast wat any1 wawn fi sey bout har either…!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.January 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Elsie Adina Saunders-Chambers… aka GanGan.2Barbara Cooper and Lionel Dwyer1 Comment1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2015 at 5:32 PM · London ·

Lorie Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You have until Tuesday to put finishing touches to any work that’s outstanding. The signs are promising if you are looking for more lucrative work. Meanwhile, home is a happy place.4 CommentsShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM ·

Mama LOU Far-In-YARDIES will be putting in an appearance soon! Lots of work to be done b4 the 28th when it will be “CELEBRATION TIME…” There are allocated slots for all the Faithful & Devon Kerr Rudy will be Main-GIVE Butler in the dispensing Whites department!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries in Jamaica.June 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Ratty dah Big Sis2Judith Gordon and 1 other3 Comments2 SharesShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM ·

Mama LOU was into Everything indeed – World Cup fever abound! 2moro I am going to try my Luck in the Betting stakes & hope I can come up Trumps? Could do with a bit of MONEY!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others in Jamaica.June 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Mama3Judith Gordon and 2 others2 Comments2 SharesShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others. June 14, 2013 at 9:06 PM ·

Some People would like to know how I do my thing? Well my FB page is my PS & I will express myself using Mediums which are true Portraits & Representations of ME as long as I am not breaching the Terms & Conditions imposed by Management. So if any 1 wants to read my post & take exceptions I don’t give a toss! I use SM to help ME bounce back from the Cares of the World that would have otherwise overtaken ME? I am not on SM to diss any1 & is having a laugh at ME. So b4 U start Analysing what I have written just remember My Big Finger is always pointing at ME & not U?2Omar Nembhard and 1 other1 Comment5 SharesShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM ·

<<<EMPOWERED>>> Good to be back amongst Colleagues 2day! What WORK should be all about? EXPRESS Urself Ms Myers & get it out of Ur System – Collaborative TEAM Work!!! Remember there is no I in Team Work? Love it gone 2 BED>>>Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others.March 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM

It comes with the JD….1 Comment2 SharesShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM · London ·

Had a horrid morn b4 I left home? Now have to sweat it out to get some more news about ME? Bit scary, but have to be strong for ME!!!2Karene Salmon and 1 other1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2012 at 11:17 PM · London ·

Going with TOM 2moro 2 the Cemetery… It’s been a while, but have 2 help TOM celebrate what is Special 2 Him – 2 Bredas at BlackShaw Road…4 Comments1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM ·

Just in Time 4 Father’s Day…Humanity Central is with Ella Atiwag and 12 others.Like PageJune 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM · 4 SharesShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Facebook Worse Than Police Who Murdered George Floyd They Target Me Re LEYF After Mum’s 90