Despite Mervelee Myers Stories At Facebook Memories I Am Facing DISCRIMINATION On All Grounds To Stop Me Breathing 8/6/2020

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2019 at 6:48 PM · If mi hab mi #mind pon 1 nam, I might as well #persue him. Satan have a way of defaulting.Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2019 at 6:46 PM · I was not at home. Tom went out to #buy the Daily Express. He’s reading before I was #born.Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2019 at 6:44 PM · Let me put my #cards on the table. I am looking 1 nam for future dalliance. Must be opened to using ICT for LD engagements.Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2018 at 4:58 PM ·

I am going to have a rest. This was another interesting day. Lets see what comes out of it? #Networking is important for making connections and associations. If LEYF Nurseries think I am letting them off the hook? I am my mother’s daughter.114 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom. June 8, 2018 at 4:55 PM ·

Following the sign will lead to those for whom I have my #fightforfreedom against LEYF and cohorts…2Valdin Legister and 1 other1 ShareShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2018 at 12:10 PM ·

Let me get back to focusing on the celebrations with #LondonLearningConsortium.2Valdin Legister and Fibi Muchilwa1 CommentShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Croydon Town Hall (Rooms F4 & F5). June 8, 2018 at 12:07 PM ·

I am sat here with #prestigious #distinguished guests, celebrating with London Learning Consortium…. This is causing me to reflect on my life since coming to the UK.
Now why am I being treated this way. I am awaiting closure for my ordeals over the past 4 years because of the discrimination of #LEYFnCohorts1Valdin LegisterShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in London, United Kingdom. June 8, 2017 at 11:51 PM ·

Daily Express RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Quarrels on the domestic front are upsetting to you. You look at your home as a haven. When peace is disrupted by petty fight, you have nowhere to recuperate. Take this opportunity to resolve differences between you and a relative or roommate.

My day was disrupted yesterday by the most upsetting news. I was thrown off course and when I am upset I am unable to get anything done. But I am happy to say that I am coping much better than years back. So I am going to try the #EarlyInterventions I have been using to get me through the rest of my life.Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was voting in the UK General Election 2017 in London, United Kingdom. June 8, 2017 at 9:29 PM ·

Yes I voted or else I would be heading for the divorce courts again. I have been a divorcee once already, so I hobestly want a different titel this time.

SavedLondon, United KingdomCity · United KingdomKarene Salmon and 49 others have been here1Arian MurrayShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired in London, United Kingdom. June 8, 2017 at 5:40 PM ·

So I have gone and done what I am expected to do. Or else there would be no #Peace between me and my #Husband. Time to rest for night duty, but not as a #NightBicycle7Valdin Legister, Keith Salmon and 5 others2 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2017 at 5:35 PM ·

Went to exercise my rights early. Otherwise my #Husband might ask for a Die-Force. I am a divorcee already so I would prefer be a #widow but not responsible for the death of anyone. I was only lucky not to have died at the hands of #LEYF. Therefore I have to be on my guard not to relapse into the #MentalHealth_MeltDown. Going to rest to get up for night duty.Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned at Walworth Road. June 8, 2017 at 1:43 PM · London ·

I am only an #Automation, I’m in the process of changing my title that I was tag with #UURICA_LE to #Author. Get the email behind me #IntellectualImbeciles.Nursery World MagazineMay 25, 2017 at 9:54 AM ·

Subscribe today to the leading title for early years! Quote NWBOOK when you buy any new subscription to Nursery World and receive a FREE copy of Health and WellbeingQuote NWBOOK at checkout!About this websiteNURSERYWORLD.CO.UKFREE book with every subscriptionQuote NWBOOK at checkout!Shop NowQuote NWBOOK at checkout!10 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Walworth Road. June 8, 2017 at 12:28 PM · London ·

Just spotted #SimonHughes leafletting on the other side of #EastStreetMarket. Can’t say I know any of the other candidates except their name.
.2Sarah Allen and 1 other1 CommentShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready at Old Kent Road. June 8, 2017 at 10:38 AM · London ·

Thanks to the counselling at the Maudsley Hospital, I’m dealing with the #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER. Luckily I am a member of the #OU_PastStudents and was present for #Neuroscience_Law Lecturer. That’s when my brain click that what LEYF Nurseries was #DISCRIMINATION like happen at #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST 2003-2008. The Daily Express Columnist state Tech Don’t Lie.The Open University, FASSJune 8, 2017 at 7:00 AM ·

This cutting edge book will come free for every student who studies the new module DD310 – Counselling and forensic psychology: investigating crime and therapy….See MoreShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready at Old Kent Road. June 8, 2017 at 10:28 AM · London ·

Only when I can get closures from LEYF Nurseries so I can move on with my life. My #OpenLetters are in circulationTheresa MayJune 8, 2017 at 8:05 AM ·

If you believe in Britain and that our best days lie ahead, give me your backing to lead Britain:

Over the past six weeks I have travelled to all four corners o…See MoreShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished at Old Kent Road. June 8, 2017 at 9:58 AM · London ·

For the #IMF dat tink I was after him because of my #WSOHFacebook family and friends get used to the fact that I AM CRAZY. That’s why I am hitting on a MAN who is out of my reach. We are just not on the same level. I speak in #Parables and he don’t want to know.
But I am cool, I have practice dealing with #Rejections all my life.
I just deal with it like any other challenges.Play-5:53Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute3,527,770 ViewsFunny Weird ShitLike PageSeptember 9, 2015 at 12:01 AM ·

Tag someone that would do or deserves this lmao Miss~Behaving2Sandra Bowlin and Beverly Henry4 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating life in London, United Kingdom. June 8, 2017 at 3:59 AM ·

Am I voting later? I am not sure, because although I know I will be letting down all those who made sacrifices to give me the #Rights, I should not be up at this time of the morning with my Fight4justice campaign trying to sort out the work of the #Professionals.
This is the second time I have had to take 2 employers to the Employment Tribunals. The first time I was robbed blind by those in the systems that coluded against me. My GOD is a fair and just God, and that’s why I …See More1 Comment1 ShareShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 11 others. June 8, 2016 at 8:28 PM ·

God & all the Folks in my Corner have helped me though another of those Difficult Hurdles. Am home thanks to Jesud & been chatting – Labba-labba mi Mouth from here to JA. Tom just ask if my Mouth Tired? But by now Tom Must know that’s Therapy! Haven’t Eaten yet but that’s part of my Make Up. Thanks to Winnie E Jakes who got me to get FOOD down me. Not yet able to get my DIABETES under control since last year. Still on the Journey with my #FIGHT4JUSTICE. Have to get out of the House. Being cooped up in here past 2 weeks.9You, Valdin Legister, Keith Salmon and 6 others2 Comments1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister. June 8, 2015 at 8:58 PM ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 It’s hard when you know you’re right but others disagree with you. Avoid fighting. Much will change as the day goes on. At work, follow rules and stay grounded. You could be quids in tonight. Call me to hear why it’s time to come out from the shadows.4You and 3 others4 Comments2 SharesShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2014 at 12:28 PM ·

I BELIEVE I AM GOING TO GET CROSSED & SQUINTY EYES FROM LOOKING AT THESE COMPUTER SCRENES! IF U TINK IT EASY, COME OBA HERESUH?Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.June 7, 2012 ·

MERVELEE NEMBHARD-MYERS – JamBrit3Toya Nembhard, Tina-lee Buckham and 1 other3 CommentsShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2014 at 2:05 AM ·

Mama’s Niece! I will have to ask Balis her name now?Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.January 20, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Uncle Terah’s daughter1Tay Sweetness10 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others. June 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM ·

Mek Moi go Rest… Busy day ahead… Haffi weed dah Carrot bed else nuh Carrots fah soup, juice, salads, cake, etc, etc…2 Comments1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others. June 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM ·

Happy Birthday 2 Moi Bonifide Cuz CANDY MAY GOODEN of Townhead Basic School!!! Have a Fantabulous BD 2moro… Tek a Lickle Drink & Raise a Toast by Moi… 4ever Grateful 4 dat G/T U done Moi!!! Blessings & Guidance…2Fitzroy Scott and Annette May Kellner4 Comments1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Michael Legister and 3 others. June 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM ·

Dis Mon mek Me bend up wid Stitches – Im full up a pure LYRICS!!! Another of Ur JDF Posse who I was plzed 2 meet… Killa GREEN – St Bess!!!5 Comments2 SharesShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Michael Legister and 3 others. June 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM ·

Here is the Photo of Ur Friend dat I promised 2 send… Imagine it took dis LONG? JD Daze – Army Ole Boots…?3 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others. June 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM ·

Am in GCo when My SON & his Dad have so much in Common… Dad called yessiday & up to now My TOM is still dead Cert it was VAL…? Plz don’t let dah PodB or I may cop Trouble!!!5Jasmine Hylton, Judith Gordon and 3 others6 Comments17 SharesShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard June 8, 2011 at 9:26 PM ·

Off work 2morow & I’ve been put on Garden Watch by TOM. So me a get me shetpan, fork… ready fe the hard days work!!! Me a go bed down early now…1Jasmine Hylton4 CommentsShareThat’s all for today