We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 11:02 PM · Won’t let OCD get the #better of me. Gone 11pm already. Tidy kitchen & bed.1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 11:00 PM · Goodnight! Still no “Hello” from that HEM? Why Papa never call me Ratty! Good thing I know those #qualities to be sound!1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:58 PM · I’ll now take back #control from LEYF Nurseries #LEYF & cohorts #manipulations. I Know & love me best of all.1Sharon Mc Intosh-Grant1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:55 PM · 8.1.2017 there were #3383views on my Facebook video for #CharmaineMahabier. Death Have a Time! That’s raw emotions at the time.1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:47 PM · #suffer with #ailments linked 2 traumas. I was good at hiding. Puts me in mind of #KennethLegister who is clever re dementiaShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:41 PM · I am a #writer & a damn good 1, even if I say so myself! If U are #blessed U should count them & + & x to increase whatever!1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:39 PM · God has a #purpose for #MerveleeMyers. I think time is now with Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister & their Families. Change on its way1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:37 PM · In #celebrations of the good things & not the bad that happened, I am turning over a new page. Might even get a #blank book?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:34 PM · I will not look back with #regrets about any good deeds. But I will think long & hard next time?1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:33 PM · #JudgeShanks claim I #made up my disabilities. Some were #gloating abt strait jackets. They are fucking mad more than me 2 MPT.1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:30 PM · #JudgeFreer can #lie abt my Medical Reports. Where were the #trolls lining up to demonize me? Kin teeth a no laugh…1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:27 PM · Some #failed to see my #cry for help in my Facebook posts. 2nd nervous breakdown in the UK. 1st after BYRON died!1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:25 PM · I started on Facebook #providing a #service. Then LEYF Nurseries #LEYF have their plans to destroy. I forgive them now…1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 10:21 PM · Thanks to all of U who have #patiently put up with my #meltdowns the past 5 yrs. Without U I wouldn’t be here?1Andrea Nembhard1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 9:22 PM · I am #busy sorting out Facebook #Pages..Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 8:09 PM · Facebook is bloody #confusing me like LEYF Nurseries #LEYF did 2009 to date…Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:46 PM · For those of U living in the #dark abt matters that must come to light. The time U #lying abt what U don’t know. Take a lesson orShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:37 PM · My #sons are my precious treasures. U might get away with attacking me. But be careful what U #wish4?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:33 PM · I’ve had #trials & #tribulations publicly in the #glare of Facebook. Thanks 4 the support network. But take me 4 idiot at ur perilShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM · As I am #updating my Social Media, I’m #reflecting on the past 5 yrs & LEYF Nurseries #LEYF role in my traumas…Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:14 PM · There are #forces hellbent on attacking me from every angle. I have never run from any altercations. That’s why Fight4justiceShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 7:04 PM · Why has #MerveleeMyers become this #hate figure for #trolls to target? I have thrown down the gauntlet. Leave my sons alone!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 6:59 PM · In a few days time, it will be #5years since Mama Lou died. I have no clue abt he life she had until #MsConnie told me. Why…Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 6:50 PM · My #father who was from a #dysfunctional family decided he didn’t want that lifestyle for us. Ur plans 2 rule & divide is outShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2019 at 6:43 PM · I am #finding my way out of years of discrimination by LEYF Nurseries #LEYF & haters start on my sons to get at me!Share2 years ago
Lucyanna Hiscock is with Ben Mazouzi and 5 others. May 26, 2018 at 11:02 PM · +2011You and 10 others3 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2018 at 1:40 PM · Going 2 finish z soup. Later mi a go party hard wid Lucyanna Hiscock. But haffi lef mi yard in order. MBF never see mi bruk out..1Lucyanna HiscockShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad with Valdin Legister and 7 others in London, United Kingdom. May 26, 2018 at 11:37 AM ·

My #BestFriend sent this to me…. I don’t own the Copyright. However I think it’s so appropriate to dedicate it to the memory of Conrod Christie. I am sure there was no goodbye? Gone but never will we forget you.Play-3:02Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute9You, Valdin Legister, Arian Murray and 6 others5 Comments3 SharesShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 29 new photos to the album: Alzheimer’s Annual Conference 2018. May 26, 2018 at 10:19 AM ·

2 days of empowerment. Challenge to make implicit knowledge explicit.+25Add Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload1Valdin LegisterShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2018 at 10:12 AM · I am a #Leader, very selective in doing #eMINT. Don’t dare tell me how to live my life?11Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2018 at 9:19 AM · Today as my Communities of Jamaica lay Conrod Christie to RIP, my thoughts with the family & friends.15Valdin Legister, Joan Reid and 13 others5 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive in London, United Kingdom. May 26, 2018 at 9:15 AM ·

Taurus: Your partner or best friend will be in a playful mood. You haven’t a clue what they’re going to do next. Instead of getting all uptight by this, you might enjoy the freedom to be more creative.
Evaluation: Dedicated to my best friend Alexander Joseph or Josephine Alexander, whichever you prefer. I meet him at church and that’s all the information you going to get. I treat him like one of my bredas.
While I am getting on with my business, he is doing the same.
We know what we are about, if you don’t think we are DAM?4You, Valdin Legister, Hope Coote and 1 other2 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2018 at 9:05 AM · INSPIRED THINKING “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain” Dolly Parton112 CommentsShare3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating victory in London, United Kingdom. May 26, 2017 at 11:40 PM ·

Daily Express RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Providing people with superior service makes you a superstar. Some colleagues are jealous. Try not to take their jokes personally. You’re intent on achieving career success. Being the best worker in your devision will help you leapfrog positions.

Well I am giving LEYF Nurseries prior warning that I will be launching #Brand_MERVELEEMYERS soon. They don’t need to feel threatened because all I will be doing is using my #CPPDP and #IntellectualProperties as my testimonials.
I have to say a big thank you for the 4+ years of collaborative working participation when I have the opportunities to develop the #Branding.
Thanks to Nursery World MagazineSky NewsCommunity Playthings UK, all the #LEA: City of WestminsterNHSCroydon Council, Camden Council, London Borough of SouthwarkLambeth CouncilIslington CollegeResources for AutismHCT learning centreMark Allen PublishingDementia Friends, et al that have given the opportunities to empower myself via whatever trainings I attended.
Lambeth College and the The Open University done the most to empower me when I studied with them from 1997-1999 & 2004 – 2010.
The rest of my stories will become history as I use my #CoreStories to become an Entrepreneur as an #Author. Now I go to bed as I have to try and make it for the Cancer Research UK Race for Life tomorrow.Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling hopeful with Valdin Legister and 7 others at King’s College Hospital. May 26, 2017 at 12:54 PM · London ·

Anyone willing to offer this budding #Author a job? The name is #MERVELEEMYERS!6Arian Murray, Pauline Peart and 4 others19 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling exhausted at King’s College Hospital. May 26, 2017 at 12:43 PM · London ·

Sitting in the hospital waiting to speak to the professionals. Mass Tom telling me he don’t think he is going to wait on them. Well he is going to wait…!4Bunny Clarke, Sylvia Alexander and 2 others7 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned with Valdin Legister and 2 others in London, United Kingdom. May 26, 2017 at 9:04 AM ·

Have no alternative, have to call out the #Ambulance. My Tom is going to the #Hospital for checks. He was outnumbered this time.
I feel a tear coming but I am proper TIRED. I know no matter what I have to be #StrongWoman for him, he deserves no less from Mrs TOMLINSON.12Pauline Peart, Jennifer Dixon and 10 others20 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future at Old Kent Road. May 26, 2017 at 12:21 AM · London ·

Daily Express RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: A handsome pay raise or lucrative job will be awarded to you. Instead of raising your standard of living, keep it the same. Put your extra income into a savings or pension plan. Having a nest egg will allow you to travel extensively.

Just can’t wait to be given what’s owing to me? My stepson isn’t surprised because there must be some serious issues to be decided. So let me wait.
I know where I am going for my first extensive travels after JA! I have to get over to Manal Shabani for some extra lessons!2Jacqueline Chambers and 1 other4 CommentsShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2016 at 10:54 PM ·

Really if Some Thieving Rass Klaat Mother Fucka tink dem gwine mek me lose my New Found Equibilium dem mek a Bumboo Klaat Mistake! I can revert to Type & Revert Back again. So I look/sound like a Frigging IDIOT do I?

Thank you for responding to my email and here was the email i sent earlier before. I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnershi…Continue Reading3You, Jasmine Hylton and Mzecellent Occur3 CommentsShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2015 at 8:02 PM ·

Why WorryPlay-0:32Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute3Keith Salmon, Clover Taylor and 1 other1 Comment1 Share71 ViewsShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2015 at 7:42 PM ·

Tears from my EyesPlay-1:06Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute2You and Clover Taylor1 Share51 ViewsShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others. May 26, 2015 at 7:00 PM ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Don’t be put off if concerns and hiccups get to you first thing. You may have a long way to go but remember: a journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step. You will experience intense today. Call me to hear when you can’t trust your luck.7Lovena Brown, Arian Murray and 5 others5 Comments1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others. May 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM ·

Moi OCD has taken Complete Control… Can’t move til I set up dah Blinking Website!!! Busting Moi BRAIN….1Michelle Mercy1 CommentShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others. May 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM ·

Deyah a Wok pon Moi website… Well dem say if U waan Good U nose haffi run…? So now I’ve identified Moi AGENDA haffi wok hard 2 bring to Fruitation!!!3Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Fitzroy Scott and 1 other7 Comments2 SharesShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2011 at 5:27 PM ·

Celeb Spotted: Simon Hughes MP – Bermondsey out of his yeoow car at Old Kent & Dunton Road posing 4 pictures with a constituent!!!Share9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 26, 2011 at 9:50 AM ·

1 very BUSY day 4 ME… I need an extra day just 4 ME!!! When will my Lotto #’s play???1Millie Sweet1 CommentShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Was One Of Facebook Greatest Assets Until They Join LEYF Crimes 26/5/2020