We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2019 at 12:05 AM ·

Here’s why I am running with this. After the #death of my mother I went through hell in this Mother Country. Now I #focus on https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site to share stories. Lots will be on Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group.ChefRicky FoodBlogMay 22, 2019 at 11:26 PM

https://www.premier.org.uk/…/Court-rules-NHS-nurse-who-offe…A nurse who offered a Bible to a cancer patient and encouraged him to sing ‘The Lord is My Shepherd’ has lost her appeal in a tribunal court.PREMIER.ORG.UKCourt rules NHS nurse who offered Bible to cancer patient was ‘rightly sacked’ – PremierA nurse who offered a Bible to a cancer patient and encouraged him to sing ‘The Lord is My Shepherd’ has lost her appeal in a tribunal court.A nurse who offered a Bible to a cancer patient and encouraged him to sing ‘The Lord is My Shepherd’ has lost her appeal in a tribunal court.Share2 years ago

May 23, 2018 at 9:54 PM · Now, mek me go lay dung my weary head. I must remember to read all my #mail when I wake?Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2018 at 9:33 PM ·

Taurus: This isn’t a good moment to invest time and money into somebody else’s project. You’re dealing with someone with giant aspirations but little experience. It’s better to keep your cash in the bank, where it can protect you from finacial hardship.
Evaluation: I won’t say another word. I will leave to the Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and HMRC. MF Criminals they are.1 ShareShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2018 at 6:41 PM · Wow, have 2 empowering days at #ASAC18. Now I catch up with LEYF Nurseries & rest…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2018 at 6:37 PM · Facebook musee tink mi deh Pon yah fi mek dem up. Same lika how sum TMFS tink mi a idiot?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2018 at 12:29 PM ·

I am at #ASAC18 and some of what’s coming out are too numerous for me to cover. But can we look at why I have my Fight4justice campaign against LEYF Nurseries?Play-1:31Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute51,435 ViewsTheresa May is at UK Prime Minister.May 23, 2018 at 9:58 AM · London ·

On Monday evening I held a reception at 10 Downing Street to thank teachers from across the country for all their hard work in nurturing the next generation.Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2018 at 7:56 AM · Why is Facebook showing me back my posts to advertise? Don’t they see what Theresa May government doing to me for #LEYF?1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom. May 23, 2018 at 7:37 AM ·

This is how we form a #SupportNetwork. My old folks use to say “We see today, we don’t know about tomorrow”? I am here ready to help you share the stories. What wo/man give over, God don’t.+6Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F )May 21, 2018 at 8:17 PM · It was all smiles this morning as the President of the Jamaica Football Federation Micheal Ricketts, General Secretary Dalton Wint and Vice President Raymond Anderson handed over a wheelchair and television to injured FIFA referee, Dwight Royal at the Sir Golding Rehab Centre.#JFFLive2You and 1 other3 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling fed up in London, United Kingdom. May 23, 2017 at 3:39 PM ·

Didn’t have Internet earlier on. Now I have to go block someone I accept on Facebook under false pretenses. How can an African sounding man put up the photos of a White male and masquerading as Philip Marcus. Dat Mother Fucker don’t know who he trying to mess wid.
If he thinks I’m a Sweet Rose he making a sad mistake?1Sameria LenerShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering those who are no longer with us with Sam Coote in London, United Kingdom. May 23, 2017 at 7:18 AM ·

Daily Express RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Overindulging will take a toll on your health. It’s better to practice restraint with your diet. Fresh produce and whole grains will keep your body operating at optimum effeciency. When you crave sweet things enjoy a small portion and then wait.

I was up until late doing what I have to do… Get up early this morning to the news about Manchester, United Kingdom. I am just so sad about the senseless killings. I am left to wonder what kind o…Continue Reading+66Valdin Legister, Sam Coote and 4 others1 CommentShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Haseley Funeral – Mass Josh. May 23, 2016 at 8:00 PM · 3Jasmine Hylton, Valerie C. Reid-Tomlinson and 1 other5 CommentsShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 41 new photos to the album: Haseley Funeral – Mass Josh — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others. May 23, 2016 at 7:45 PM · Haseley Funeral – Mass Josh41 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload1 Comment1 ShareShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 23 new photos to the album: Blast from the Pasts & Creating the Present — with Voice: The Union for Education Professionals and 5 others. May 23, 2016 at 7:10 PM · Blast from the Pasts & Creating the Present23 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload15Valdin Legister, Donovan Christie and 13 others3 CommentsShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 20 new photos to the album: May Moments 2016 — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others. May 23, 2016 at 6:19 PM · May Moments 201620 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload1Eleta Mc IntoshShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 68 new photos to the album: 75th BD 2016 — with Voice: The Union for Education Professionals and 5 others. May 23, 2016 at 5:35 PM · 75th BD 201668 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload3You, Arian Murray and 1 other2 CommentsShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture. May 23, 2016 at 5:23 PM · 16You, Ella Gordon, Donovan Christie and 13 others4 CommentsShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo. May 23, 2016 at 5:16 PM · 4You, Karene Salmon, Narvel Stewart and 1 otherShare4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo. May 23, 2016 at 5:14 PM · Share4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture. May 23, 2016 at 4:41 PM · 4Keisha Esson, Keneisha Peart and 2 others3 CommentsShare5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2015 at 9:37 PM ·

I was taught how to Dance a mi Yard b4 mi lef come Abroad. That’s why the same clothes dat mi Dress in go to Work & all round the place & di Shit House, I’d not wear to Church or a Specail do. So they see me in mi Down-to-Earth Everyday Look & think that is the Only Facet of I… Well sorry to disappoint, that I can’t be the Caricature of the Monster, U’d like me to be? I’d advise them to go sort their Heads out as the Issues are Slowly Clouding their Perspectives on life. No matter the colour of Our Skin, WE share the same BLOOD in our Veins. There are some very Sad Mixed up Individuals in this here World taking out their Angst on the INNOCENT. Well I’ll not be sitting still & allow any1 to make me a VICTIM another time. Not over my Dead Body.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeals Tribunal and 3 others.December 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM8Jasmine Hylton, Elvis Grant and 6 others6 Comments1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2015 at 9:17 PM ·

Inspired Thinking “Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway” John Wayn (1907 – 1979).

I gave the Best Years of my Life, I was Ripped Off… & like the Old Lady in the Newspaper, now that I am Outshining them with my K&E they see me as Threats 2 there Ignorance. Any1 who knows me knows that come Rain or Shine, U can put U pot pon fire & know I will come up with the Goods! Meekly wait & Murmur not. God alone can Judge I?Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice: The Union for Education Professionals and 5 others.October 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Thank GOD 4 the NHS!!! Recalled when a stand in Doc refused to treat bcauz I went wid 2 many complaints… As if I woulda buy sickness pon mIself???4Elvis Grant, Sharon Nembhard-Francis and 2 others1 Comment1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2015 at 8:48 PM ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You’re heavily focused on finances as money matters loom large this week. Be careful who you go to for advice as not everyone has your interests at heart. Its time to look further afield. Call to hear when you can’t trust your luck.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Local Safeguarding Children Board and 8 others at De Vere Devonport House.December 20, 2014 · Greenwich ·

Staff Night Out…4Jasmine Hylton, Clover Taylor and 2 others2 CommentsShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM ·

Mek me get meself off 2 di MP as it is nearly 40 years since MARCHIE CLARKE, Cecil Brown & All dem other Carpenters started repairing this LH that Mama & Papa provided 4 US>>> And I am Darned not going to Stop Until I Finish MBH? Mama Deserved Everything Due to Her Which She Dreamed of Most of Her Life!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Jeneva Nembhard and 2 others.February 2, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Cousins Kevin D. MURRAY & Natalie aka Jeneva Nembhard.112 CommentsShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2014 at 7:10 AM ·

When THEY see U Striving to get Out of the POVERTY U were Born in & Trying 2 Change the Outcomes of Ur Circumstances THEY do Everything in Their POWER 2 Keep U ENSLAVED! I Bloody Well Know Wat I am Chatting Bout Because That Type of Social Injustices & Inequalities Occur Across Continents… & its no Respecter of Persons! Then They Shackle U With Chains Under Their Hidden Agenda of P&P! Well I am Wiser than they think I am & I am here Playing Fool 2 Ketch Wise! If 1 is True & Genuine… Neither MONEY nor POWER can Change Them 2 Some 1 who is Unrecognisable…? My 2 KINGS are my Life & not KK! I’ll Walk over Hot Coals barefooted & go the Final Mile on my Hands & Knees to do whatever I can 4 Them in no Particular Order? As of now wat di Right Know the Left Hand will not Necessarily be Privy 2…!!!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 9 others.June 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Happy Father’s Day 2 the 2 most important Men in my life Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. Thanks 2 Lloyd & Alverie (Michael) 4 affording me with the privelege of being Mother to 2 such Lovely Sons who have now become Fathers!!! Love the 4 of U to the Max!!! Respect all the time…111 ShareShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2014 at 6:53 AM ·

I have a Life which I segmented into Compartments of Priority & Tom is ToL! Suh gimme a break let me get on wid my LIFE?Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ta Sha and 3 others at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham.May 21, 2014 ·

9Sam Coote, Anthony Hinds and 7 others4 CommentsShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2014 at 6:49 AM ·

My God Fearing Papa used to say “If U Want to Know Ur Family/Friends Play Drunk & Lie Down a Road”! So I won’t be Lighting no Lamp to go Looking…? & Since I am not a Drinker Like my Papa b4 me…! I Will Continue on my Quest with Knowing Who my Real FAMILY & True Friends are? So BS & All U OTHERS I have U well & Truly Written Down in my LBB!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others at Alma Grove Bermondsey.May 18, 2014 ·

Wore this outfit to my grandson Kevin A. MURRAY christening in 2004.3Patrice Scott, Eileen Besley and 1 otherShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM · London ·

Need a break after all the Energy used up setting up Moi website… No 1 warned Moi how hard dem yah senting yah can become COMPLICATED!!! Sumtimes Moi believe har Faith is been TESTED…?1Fitzroy Scott2 CommentsShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM ·

Some people are just intent on controlling me Life… Lord give me strength 2 resist the temptations of SATAN!!!114 Comments1 ShareShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Is On A Mission To See Dreams Becoming Reality With My Own Brand When My Passions Identified 1997-199 LC