We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 5 others. May 22, 2019 at 10:31 PM ·

When you #reach60 and no longer a #slave to LEYF Nurseries #LEYF. Let me issue Facebook and LinkedIn with some friendly advice. Don’t mess with me. My diary is booked from now until the end of the year. Have to make sure I don’t Double Book?11Andrea Nembhard, Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 9 others1 CommentShare1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2019 at 12:04 AM · 1ndarin why mi still up? Simply, I go to #bed to benefit from #rest. I have no other duties in there. Not looking for any either.1 CommentShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2019 at 12:00 AM · Mi #want fi be #cool stay #happy & live life to the full when mi get back a YARD. Don’t spring no more surprises pon me. Dear1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2018 at 8:28 PM ·

So proud of the way I can connect and associate with people from across the generation gap. Strangely enough we were talking about the small proportion of Black People at #ASAC18.8Andrea Nembhard, Myrna Nembhard and 6 others3 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2018 at 7:25 PM ·

Let me bring to the attention of LEYF Nurseries and the Employment Tribunal.Parkinson’s UK added a list.May 22, 2018 at 4:03 PM ·

Nearly half of all people with Parkinson’s will experience depression or anxiety.3 ways to look after your mental health

1. 1Research has shown that exercising 2 to 3 times a week, especially as part of a group, can help with depression. It can also boost your mood and help you sleep well. www.parkinsons.org.uk/exercise
  2. 2Get creative and relax. Activities like creative writing and art can help you take control and improve your confidence. Aromatherapy, meditation and massage, can also help. www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/creative-and-therapeutic-activities
  3. 3Talking. You can share experiences and tips with other people affected by Parkinson’s on our forum at forum.parkinsons.org.uk

For one-to-one support, our free peer support service puts you in touch with a trained volunteer who has a similar experience of Parkinson’s to you – someone who understands.

The service is for people with Parkinson’s and carers. Call 0808 800 0303 and ask for the peer support service to find out more.

Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2018 at 7:08 PM · I am not staying up… I am proper tired…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom. May 22, 2018 at 7:07 PM ·

Taurus: Furthering your education will pay off in unexpected ways. You could be recruited by a company that is famous for treating its employees well. This job will involve lots of travel. It will be good for you to get occasional changes of scenery.
Evaluation: I am not wasting any more of my precious time. That means I will further my education on my terms.
All I want is to go back home to Jamaica. But I have to wait for my duties to be done.1Nicola EssonShare2 years ago

Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. May 22, 2018 at 3:31 PM ·

Super Hero Legister………52Jeneva Nembhard, Mark Walters and 50 othersShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong at Old Kent Road. May 22, 2017 at 4:06 PM · London ·

Here’s the reasons why I am listening to all the arguments… But I am going with my breda Dostan Nembhard who said if that is how they choosing to behave then “#RATTYNEMBHARD must CUSS DEM!
I am finished with all the mediation and conciliation.
If they think I’m joking, ask LEYF Nurseries. This time I take the punishment and didn’t shoot myself in the foot like at #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST.Nelson MandelaMay 22, 2017 at 3:06 PM ·

“One of the most important lessons I learnt in my life of struggle for freedom and peace is that in any conflict there comes a point when neither side can claim…See MoreShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relaxed with Sonia Powell at Old Kent Road. May 22, 2017 at 9:23 AM · London ·

Hey Sonia Powell, do you happen to know the POW-POW that #JacqulineMeylor is talking about? If you do and the CON she is talking about is your #Sister, tell your sister not to get involved.
In her rambling on Facebook she mentioned MERYLE tell her and put some frig-me-gig. But I don’t happen to know any other Meryle than the one who my #1stLove is Gigallo to… So if they want to get involved, I am ready for them.
I am the #CIA_FBI_MAFIA & DonaldTrump of Social Media.
As the Daily Express Columnist state “Tech Don’t Lie!” So they can form an orderly que mek mi CUSS DEM?
I might even kick dem and go pay for it as #CalWedderburn used to say!
LEYF Nurseries can breathe a sigh of relief, I have others for my Fight4justice campaign.113 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom. May 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM ·

I am at #WORK, I have my first #BOOK to get sorted. I miss a whole week dealing with the naysayers and trolls!
Looking forward to hearing good news?10Arian Murray, Pauline Peart and 8 others7 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused. May 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM · London ·

I am on a #Mission!Play-0:24Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute2You and Bobby Nembhard1 CommentShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 5 others. May 22, 2015 at 6:59 PM ·

BELIEVE ME I AM JUST SO TIRED! I have been drained of all my vitality & left to DIE, but I don’t know what for…? The Lord is my Strength & my Salvation, whom shall I fear. Well them never did know bout me, & they better start larn. Took away the best years of my life… Now turn around & want to deny me my Basic Human Rights of Food, Shelter & Clothing…. Wat dem want I fi guh duh…, walk & chat to Iself wid me Arse outa door… suh dem prove a Stupid Point? And then dem say I MAD! Well I still deyah a play Fool fi ketch wise. I going to lay my weary head down fi rest. Oh by di way, fi di Snoops dem who a hide behind Curtains fi fass in mi bizznizz…? I hope dem see wat dem a Rass look fah, & it lick out unuh BC Eyes & mi Dead Serious! I discovered today that I am on the Autistic Spectrum, more Reasons, why I am Me! Oh yes I am my own Counsellor!6Patricia Sessions, Barbara Cooper and 4 others1 CommentShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister. May 22, 2015 at 6:30 PM ·

I’ve decided that I will be taking back control of my life. I got up the day after my BD & everything just started falling into place. It has been a horrible past few months, but if CHRIST IN THE VESSEL WE CAN SMILE AT THE STORM? Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Are your finances up to date? It may be you’ve forgotten about a bill that’s due. Stay flexible, think on your feet; plan for hiccups and you’ll come out on top. Home is a loving place to be this weekend. Call me to hear when to avoid opinionated people.5Arian Murray, Clover Taylor and 3 others5 Comments1 ShareShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM ·

The children kept looking at me 2day? Then 1 parent came & was transfixed… She wanted to touch my hair & commented how soft it is? Well have to tell her its all mine when she asked if I had extensions!Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Eileen Besley and 9 others at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham.May 21, 2014 ·

Got the NH done overnight!2Eileen Besley and 1 otherShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Neil Coyle MP and 6 others. May 22, 2014 at 8:46 PM ·

1st time in nearly 22 years of UK levity I am casting my VOTE! Well when the Big Boss gives his Orders, I have no options, but to OBEY? Converted to Reading the Express Newspaper by Mass Tom & now am voting! Wonder what will be on the Agenda next? Having my Own Agenda with the Small Notions of Becoming a Force to be Reckoned with if I am Given the Slightest Opportunity?2Ezra Walters and 1 otherShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2014 at 6:12 AM ·

Up since the CoD again? My Big Day was worth all the fuss & all the efforts I put in… The new name is TOMLINSON, but it’s still taking it’s time to sink in! Don’t know how it will blend in with Mervelee I. Tomlinson? Might as well cut it short & say e-MINT!13Sam Coote, Hilary Nembhard and 11 others11 Comments1 ShareShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM · London ·

Won’t let nubaddie get 1 ova me a GiH sake…? Am too Blessed to be Stressed!!! Was paid a BBC 2day on my way home after yet another wretched DoJ. This lady who is 10 yrs younger said I LDG 4 my age…? Wat more do they expect – I AM AFREE-CANJAM ladee>>>1Annette May Kellner1 CommentShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lurlene Tomlinson. May 22, 2012 at 11:28 PM ·

Just dawned on Moi how fur dah year reach aready… Next month will be annedda Milestone in My Transitions!!! Here is dah clue & if anyone can recognise dis let Moi know?2Michelle Mercy and Fitzroy Scott6 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: DJ Roll Call at Electric — with Employment Appeal Tribunal and 5 others at Electric Brixton. May 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM ·

Moi deyah a wonder wat she did do…?2Jasmine Hylton and Anthony Myers4 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 24 new photos to the album: DJ Roll Call at Electric — at Electric Brixton. May 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM ·

DJ Roll Call – celebrating 35 years…?DJ Roll Call at Electric24 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload1Fitzroy Scott3 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM · London ·

Accomplished lots 2day… Surprise of surprises Moi did manage fe wash dah Dutty Hair!!! Now back 2 wat Moi mum’s cuz B.H. used 2 do – oil & plait it up…1Fitzroy Scott2 CommentsShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Another Birthday May 2011 — with LEYF Nurseries and 5 others. May 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM ·

Decked out in Black1Jasmine Hylton3 CommentsShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Another Birthday May 2011 — with Valdin Legister. May 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM ·

Celebrating Carole’s Surprise Birthday & Engagement Party.1Jasmine Hylton5 Comments5 SharesShare9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 4 new photos to the album: Another Birthday May 2011 — with Valdin Legister and 7 others. May 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM ·

The Real ME – Mervelee (RATTY) Nembhard-Myers.Another Birthday May 20114 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload3 Comments1 ShareShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Wishes Facebook To Respond To My Grievance Of September 2017 Re LEYF 22/5/20