We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and 2 others. May 18, 2019 at 6:48 PM ·

All about Adrina’s birthday……..+6118Andrea Nembhard, Sam Coote and 116 others10 CommentsShare1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:31 AM · Goodnight & if U lost my #phone #numbers, too bad for U? I’m not that interested in Ur contact anyway!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:30 AM · Who r #baiting me, U will not be getting the #reactions as b4. I learn the tactics of #destruction. I am not #mad or #suicidalShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:27 AM ·

The eve of my 60th birthday let me share a #horoscope to prove I am leaving some of you #behind.

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: Not everything is as it seems. #Devious people are coming out of the woodwork. Someone has been #deceiving you and coming to terms with this will be difficult. If you’re uncertain, adopt a wait and see policy before making #decisions.

Evaluation: I am hardly on Facebook and LinkedIn. They are not good for me during Mental Health Awareness Week. The same will apply to the #majority of my Facebook for Windows #family and #friends. Life is too short for regrets. ASHTER went age 37+. BYRON aged 56 years old. I am blessed, I am 1 day from my 60th. I no longer think God have it in for me to make me #suffer. I am over that.+87Yvonne Smith-baugh, Una Cherry and 5 others9 CommentsShare1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:11 AM · When U come with Ur #Quotes. God take me out of 2 wks #depression to stop Tom having a hypo. Ponder that, I don’t give a toss abtShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:08 AM · My #insane #conditions were present from age 12. That didn’t stop me doing my #duties to all who treating me like Mad Ruth now!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:05 AM · I have had to #cope with all sorts even when I am in the #depressive mood LEYF Nurseries #LEYF triggered after Mama died. F**k UShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:02 AM · I’m coming up #10yrs from that Family Reunion. What about Ur #ability to admit U made mistakes?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2019 at 12:01 AM · Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #defined deficits & limitations in my “Open Book” approach to life. At times I can’t even tell how I feelShare2 years ago
Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. May 18, 2018 at 11:06 PM ·

Michael Alverie Legister you laid a firm foundation for me to walk on. To this day, I have never heard anyone speak ill of you and that I believe Sir is paramount to the exemplary life you have lived. Today, I was reminded of how respected you are while going through one of the ZOSO areas. Your work Sir Legister, speaks volumes. I’m proud to call you DAD!!! #livinglegend!!!63You, Hyacinth Legister Gordon, Ann Chambers and 60 others6 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2018 at 10:56 PM · All they care about is money. That’s why LEYF Nurseries getting away with discrimination. But #JohnFenton is not Trained Legally. Bed me gone. HoursShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2018 at 10:53 PM · Yes the post was rejected & now I am told only I can see the preview. They done the same to me with my #memories. They don’t learn like LEYF Nurseries?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2018 at 10:50 PM · I am going to my bed, but I’m warning Facebook to be transparent abt their advertising. Why am I being told to boost the post rejected? I am watchingShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 16 new photos to the album: Time to Change Champion — feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2018 at 7:33 PM ·

#SandeepSaib of Time to Change+12Add Photos / VideosChoose a file to uploadShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Nutter about my Long Nails! — feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2018 at 6:13 PM ·

Nails b4 my 59th BD 2018 & assets thrown in…+26Add Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload3Myrna Nembhard, Nicola Esson and 1 other1 CommentShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2018 at 5:58 PM · Need to sort out my phone. Lying on my back & foot cock up. Interpret which ways?1Joan ReidShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2018 at 4:18 PM · Calling it a day with the ironing. Feel a #twinge in my back. From the long time standing. Need a soaking later. BD 2moroShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with Valdin Legister and 2 others in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2018 at 9:39 AM ·

Taurus: There’s a chance you’ll be invited to travel overseas. Being able to make money while seeing the world is a dream come true. You’ll love an historic, cultural city that makes you feel connected to the past. You’ll also enjoy the food and drink.
Evaluation: Whatever will be, will be…? On reflection, I am thinking of some of the people who contributed to helping me be the person who I am today. Bryan Dehaney is one such person. We have had our differences, like I have had and will have with family and friends. But at the end of the day, we can have a civil conversation, about the good and not so good aspect of our lives.
Please, I don’t want anyone to start worrying, I have realised why my Mother told me to stop “tun trash”? I am not looking back, only forward, but I never burn my bridges behind me.Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM ·

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: Slow and steady wins the race. You’re being pressured to turn things around in record time but that won’t be possible. Give a realistic timeline for people who are waiting. Keeping everyone in the dark will only make them anxious and irritable.

I haven’t a clue what to make of this after the tirade from that idiot #DrugsMule_WinsomeWilliams.
I set myself my deadline for my #BOOK, so let me get on with it. I was told to write the book by my tutors at Lambeth College and go to University. I studied with the The Open University, but did not get around to the book. But I have more than enough to start with.
I set myself the deadline to give my coach a surprise at the next meeting. However I notice that events over the past week is taking away my focus. So back to the drawing board. I refuse to allow Dutty Ole NiaggASSes spoil my joy and take away my blessings. So Truro possee who set out to be naysayers and trolls, go get a life!
I have share in the #FamilyHome, a piece of #Land, share in a Home in the USA and if the worse come to the worse I have my #2Son Valdin Legister to go kotch up with, and oh I nearly forget, the home my #1Son Kevin Murray lives in was started with my money.
So can #WINSOMEWILLIAMS see how my #PUSSY have given me all I will ever need?
None of my son’s Father were married when I was fucking them for lunch money. And my husband did not have any post in the #BlindAssociation here in the UK. The only person I know with such post is called #DaftonR. Now just wondering if he could see where he was putting his dick, when you was the #SideChick?
I know where all of your #DrugsMules used to bungle up when you came to the United Kingdom, but I don’t let people business bother me. Since you come want fi push you hand up mi cocker and don’t oil it, I am going to let you know that I don’t take crap from anyone? I am down East Street Market practically every day, what I am doing there is my business!111 CommentShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling fed up in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2017 at 10:46 AM ·

Message to #PCProtectLtd if you dare go back into my account and take out any more of my money, you will end up on my list of those to be exposed.
I am finished with putting up with those like LEYF Nurseries that think they can get away with #DISCRIMINATION against the #Vulnerable.
I refuse to be a #Victim!Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about someone special in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2017 at 10:15 AM ·

Hello Facebook, let me introduce my elder breda Mass Balis. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he is a day over 45 years old or call him #PAPA, as Papa is a man with a big belly. He is otherwise call Tailor and always taking it easy. I learned most of what I need to know about standing up to bullies from him when I was still attending #TownheadSchool.
So LEYF Nurseries don’t know what they were in for when they refused to accept the advice due to 5+ years of working in partnership.
He’s been living in #Truro for more years than I can remember. I know for a fact I was at their house when I have my #1Son Kevin Murray when his #FATHER_Natchie come to make sure I was not saddling him with a #Jacket. So Truro people who are haters setting up Sanya Mcdonald to come dis me, go back to the drawing board.
If she and others were to have a child, Mass Diamond not around to sawder them up.
Do they have any others ready to come out of the woodwork to tell the world what they know about me?16Andrea Nembhard, Donovan Christie and 14 others1 CommentShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2017 at 9:51 AM ·

This is my elder breda Mass Balis. He has been instrumental in guiding me throughout my life in the absence of a #Sister. So mess with me at your perils?2Judith Gordon and 1 otherShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished in London, United Kingdom. May 18, 2017 at 9:20 AM ·

On the eve of my 85th Birthday and I am not planning to celebrate. I will be grateful if my GOD wake me up to see the dawning of the new day and counting down to another year.
If I do wake up I will have passed my #UncleTERAH 50th. My #BredaASHTER 37th. My #BredaBYRON 56th. I will be counting down to my Papa #IS_NEMBHARD 62nd.
I won’t be #Forgotten GOD knows my name #RATTYNEMBHARD #MERVELEEMYERS #MERVELEE_TOMLINSON. They are all mine and #ERMINE is on the birth certificate too.
I am definitely not a #SideBitch and even if I was in another life, I’d be worthy of the #Status to be helping out my #Sister to save their treasures _ Man!2Judith Gordon and 1 otherShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 4 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.

May 2016 ·

WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & goingFotos at Large4 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload1 Comment3 SharesShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM ·

So I got ready 4 church, but have in my Head all churches start @11 like JA. Got there & service over. Had a chat with JA Maxine who thinks I am from Ghana? Back home, but I need a Hand Clapping, Foot Stomping Church to go Praise the LORD! 10 yrs ago I wore this outfit to my grandson Christening & met my only grand girl. Pity & I had my mind set on Church today!5Jasmine Hylton, Tina-lee Buckham and 3 others4 Comments1 ShareShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 5 new photos to the album: 55 Years & Counting! — with Paul Tomlinson and 6 others. May 18, 2014 ·

I went & raided my wardrobe?55 Years & Counting!5 PhotosAdd Photos / VideosChoose a file to upload8Delroy Essue, Patricia Sessions and 6 others7 Comments1 ShareShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM ·

Trying to get in touch with 1 of my Guardian Saint. He should be back in Canada by now?2Karene Salmon and Eileen Besley4 Comments1 ShareShare7 years ago

Terri Salmon May 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM ·

See MoreSUN, MAY 19, 2013The Secret Life of Sissy TancockHackney Empire · London10 people wentGoing222 Comments3 Shares7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM · London ·

Question…? Wat is more important – Birthday Day or Mother’s Day…? I am in a catch 22 on this 1 because of my Birth Date…!!! So then again I have the same probs with my son’s BD which falls just a few days b4 Christmas? Nothing is ever made simple where I am concerned? But I shall pose this questions to my children 2moro!1 Comment1 ShareShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2013 at 9:02 AM ·

ME ticket dun pay fah & collected…SUN, MAY 19, 2013The Secret Life of Sissy TancockHackney Empire · London10 people wentGoing2 Comments4 Shares9 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM ·

Hard day yessiday… Off 2 bed early!!! When I wake up I’ll be a whole year OLDER!!! Have Rum Cream/Punch, Baileys, Syrup & Milk 2 celebrate my 52/55??? 2morow!!! Party 4 1 only…1Millie SweetShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Fact Is Mervelee Myers Proven My Claims About Discrimination That’s Accepted As The Norms As Moral Decline Prevail 18/5/2020