Mervelee Myers Must Spare Time To Count My Blessings 17/5/2020

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:57 PM · There are many #insane amongst us, pretending that they don’t have a touch of madness that #impair our #sanity to act rationallyShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:52 PM · Those of U waiting for this #human #being to disappear is in for a long wait. I didn’t think I’d be -60 & healthy. Get over it?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:49 PM · Go to Facebook #memories & see those hellbent on the #destruction of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard? No surprises re the culprits…Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:47 PM · If U are #bent like those Police who join Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach to #section me, wait & see what’sShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:43 PM · All who working out Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #mechanism will probably die #trying? No 1 can pin me down re my Disabilities & OCD!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:39 PM · The ongoing #political discrimination started by LEYF Nurseries #LEYF was all the #trolls needed to carry out the hate crimes…Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:36 PM · Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #Survived from #puberty when my dad was stricken with Parkinson’s disease. What do they know?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:34 PM · The #inability has nothing to do with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard, but those who have their heads #buried in their backsides!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:32 PM · They have #blame Mervelee Ratty Nembhard 4 what she is/was not aware of from childhood. Get a life & leave me be!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:29 PM · Or #commits #suicide? We were not brought up to view this as a way out. But some might hasten their demise?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:26 PM · When Mervelee Ratty Nembhard #loses her mind it’s no different from what happened to my #Auntie_Anita. Know Ur history b4 R-QuotesShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:23 PM · When 1 of us #dies of #cancer… I had a cancer scare in 2004, I wasn’t aware of it until counseling at the Maudsley HospitalShare1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:20 PM ·

By the way if this was #addressed to Mervelee Ratty Nembhard, I have time on my hand to take it to pieces, #word #sentence or #quote? I am taking a different path across the #uncartered waters. Because oof #traumas, I did not learn to #swim either!Ervin NembhardMay 16, 2019 at 2:44 PMShare1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2019 at 11:15 PM · Maybe I need to #address a post? I am going back to look at it?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:32 PM · Lets hope that they can all see that I can write my stories. I will not depend on any1 for nutn. 1 girl amongst 7. Am a #Survivor1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard3 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:28 PM · I am going to my bed, early for once. I get rid of the Dead-Press-On for now? #Resilience is in my DNA! Just like MHC or Madness1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:26 PM · Waiting on the Ministry of Justice UK. Can some1 tell them I can work out 40 days, even thou I am dyslexic?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:24 PM · The Metropolitan Police Service is playing Russian Roulette with people’s lives… But reverse psychology is remedy?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:21 PM · Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker is the lowest crowbate I have the misfortune to encounter…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:16 PM · To say I am disappointed about Community Playthings UK is an understatement. But money make the mare gallop…1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 11:01 PM · Oh yes I was excluded on LinkedIn Nursery World Forum. It didn’t take long for me to find the culprit…1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard4 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 10:54 PM · The Employment Solicitor from Advising London. Silly woman want to keep my paperwork. Then bring Religion in…?1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 10:37 PM · Voice: the union for education professionals next. Highway criminals. Still taking fee & trying to trick me of my Membership.1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 10:11 PM · It comes to Bates Wells Braithwaite that think they can intimidate me for LEYF Nurseries. They don’t know me…1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 9:50 PM · Let me continue my story of how LEYF Nurseries started the discrimination…1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 2 others. May 17, 2018 at 7:52 PM · London ·

Deevan Paul Nembhard lets hope it works?Play-2:08Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeMute2Mertie Bernard and Deevan Paul Nembhard5 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 7:24 PM · London ·

My #Interviewee speaks for herself ~Play-5:46Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmuteShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 6:24 PM ·

I am a Time to Change Champion and proud of my connections.Play-0:48Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute146,973 ViewsTime to ChangeMay 15, 2018 at 8:45 AM ·

It’s Mental Health Awareness Week. 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem, but many of us steer clear of a friend when they’re struggling, because…See MoreShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 3:49 PM · Going to cook my ackee & saltfish with food. Of course I am making #cornmealdumpings. 2 days 2 my DOB – 59!5Mark Walters, Patricia Sessions and 3 others8 CommentsShare2 years ago
My Professional Development Portfolio May 17, 2018 at 3:46 PM ·

Let me show you what my coach Winsome Duncan: Author & Public Speaker is getting up to. Where are the following: Metropolitan Police ServiceDepartment for Work and Pensions – DWPHMRCEmployment Tribunal ServiceChelsea Ladies Football ClubLondon Borough of SouthwarkSafeguarding ChildrenLocal Educational AuthorityMental Health FoundationMQ: Transforming mental health, et al…? By not acting about concerns that’s why we have the level of discrimination taking p…Continue Reading

111 CommentShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 12:34 PM · If I am not careful the depression take control. But I fucking hell won’t let it happen.3Labourite Bwoy, Barbara Cooper and 1 otherShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 9:54 AM · Finally, have to accept that I am like my Mother in more ways than I realized. So maybe there won’t be a #happyever after for me either? 2 days to go & I hit out2You and Tathlyn Myrie2 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 9:45 AM · I was struggling to complete tidying up & start getting stressed. Talking to my friend RR help me put a spin on my feelings of dispair. I am back…6You, Yvonne Smith-baugh, Nicola Esson and 3 others2 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2018 at 9:36 AM ·

Taurus: Indulge your love of luxury. This is a wonderful time to splash out on clothes, jewelry and toiletries. Some people will call you extravagant. Don’t be bothered by criticism. You have no intention of changing your lifestyle to win their approval.
Evaluation: My love of luxury is making sure my family and friends are ok. This stems from the changes that occur in my life when my Father was stricken with Parkinson’s disease. I have still not recover from the childhood truamas. Then I have had 2 miscarriage of justice by the Employment Tribunal after 2 nervous breakdown. Hey is Theresa May government listening, it’s Mental Health Awareness Week in my month.
I have no need to splash out on anything like that. My family come first and I am giving back via charities and volunteering.
I don’t give a toss about people. That’s why I went to the interview at the DWP and tell them exactly what I am about. Maybe they digesting my questionnaire before #MsBarbaraClarke can write the letter. Now why are they wiping out my existence in the UK, until LEYF Nurseries start the processes of discrimination, using my vulnerability of having disabilities against me? The #DWP#EmploymentTribunal#HMRC and by the way Ms Clarke didn’t know what this is. Unions #Voice and #UNISON are culpable in robbing their members. As for #MartinBunch of Bates Wells Braithwaite I will make sure the world know how some of the Legal Entity operate. #CapsticksofWimbledon done the same to me. Hence the reason I was part of Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper recommended to ACAS. There are others to be named in due course.
That’s why I have my #Fight4justice campaign. And back at the #EAT.
I definitely will not.+6Share3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned. May 17, 2017 at 7:17 PM · London ·

Someone sent this to me, so let me share. I need space on the phone. Dedicated to my #BRAINLESSQUEEN Sanya Mcdonald!Play-1:51Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute5Wayne Henry, Hilary Nembhard and 3 others3 Comments3 SharesShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2016 at 12:46 PM ·

Just went to ticketweb to buy my ticket for Brixton on 29th May. Rathid I had left to do was check out. Dem won’t let me, so I guess I have to call it quits? Got Shebada so 1 out of 2 aint 1/2 bad?2Judith Gordon and 1 otherShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2016 at 7:05 AM ·

Pleasant good morning SM. I am at WORK, ad the hard grafts start Now. Despite my Transgressions GOD has been good to a Sinner like me. So from this moment forward I am aiming to lift His Name up high and give Thanks & Praises for all that has been done for me & my FAMILY!
Just getting the Opportunity to share my Breda BYRON Baby Girl to the World. Sara-Kay NEMBHARD, I know how much my breda BYRON would be Proud of U Girl. Keep up the woderful Work at UTEC!3You, Bunny Clarke and 1 other1 Comment1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2015 at 2:18 PM ·

2 days away from my 65th BD & I feel like giving up…? But on the life of my Uncles Dudley Nembhard & Terah Chambers – who were brutally MURDERED. My Papa who suffered with his Illnesses without 1 day complaining & giving up his strong faith in a True & living GOD. My Grandma Gan-Gan Elsie Adina Saunders- Chambers who had a few Strokes but never let anything dampen her Feistiness. My St Elizabeth Gan-Gan Irene Mills-Nembhard who overcome he deficits & limitations & lived to the ripe old age of 96, 10 years after Papa. My breda ASUNembhard who was a 1 off. My other gentle giant of a humble breda Walford BYRON Alburney. & my Mama Perline LOUISE Chambers-Nembhard, who no amount of words can describe. I AM FIGHTING TO THE END. I throw dung di Gauntlet. Let’s see if I can focus on my Work & don’t Shed a Tear because TOM gets Worried?4Judith Gordon, Marie Gooden-brown and 2 others1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2015 at 7:11 AM ·

I come to SM to see stories that I can identify with. More inspirations saying MERVELEE MYERS U are not MAD as they’s like Me to think?Andrew HolnessMay 16, 2015 at 11:45 PM ·

We met this lady yesterday – a very resourceful lady – Doreen Cunningham, who collects plastic bottles from all around the community, then makes a little money …See More3Gavin Meylor and 2 othersShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2014 at 8:24 PM ·

Knowledge is Power1Dementia FriendsMay 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM ·

Did you know that #1in3 people over 65 develop dementia? TV star Paul O’Grady has shared his #1in3 picture. Pledge your support to #DementiaFriends by sharing yours and tagging two friends! http://bit.ly/1kXZ5HOShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2014 at 8:22 PM ·

I managed to last out the match. trophy in the Arsenal armoury. Credit to Hull 4 giving the Gunners a run 4 the trophy.1Judith GordonShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM ·

9 years of suspense!2Lucyanna Hiscock and Judith Gordon1 CommentShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM · London ·

Winding down leading up to my 57th BD…. Doing HW, guh collect ticket, & watever else tek me fancy…Share7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM ·

Booked ticket online 4 Secret Life of Sissy Tancock – & ME fine meself ina front row… U tink me a joke? So if unuh c 1 MW begin fi get ina di Spirit when she tart fi mek comparisons & pinpoint ME ina di play… Plz doan be bodda surprised a GiH tal?1Jasmine HyltonShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM · London ·

Ever wondered why U see sum Peeps from Ur Past – communities, schools, family, friends & clicked immediately, but still have 2 struggle with others? Don’t know must be…? This S/N senting certainly pose CHALLENGES!!!1 CommentShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 5 others. May 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM ·

With All due Respect hoping 2 See U ALL after the 19th when I’ll be 1 whole Year OLDER!!!1Sharon Geyer Myers3 Comments2 SharesShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM · London ·

2 more 2 go… Wonder if I’ll make it?1 CommentShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM · London ·

Yessiday arta Moi hotfoot it from wok go a Blacka Dread go buy har DJ Role Call tickets… She sidung mek dah TV watch har & git up go a har bed when dah phone wake har up… Bwoy Moi life aint easy, but ketch 2 far 2 give up now!!!ShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Must Spare Time To Count My Blessings 17/5/2020