Mervelee Myers Plans Taking Shape Dem A Go Long Fi See Me

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 8:36 PM · Wat fucking games are dese frigging ginnals playing? Mi tap mek up people. Mi a plan fi me ole age!Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 6:01 PM · My dairy is damn full, I have to make sure I don’t double book again? Meal date 25/5/18…Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard donated to her birthday fundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UK. May 16, 2018 at 5:54 PM · Facebook Fundraisers ·

From my husbandMervelee’s Birthday Fundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UKFundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UK by Mervelee Ratty NembhardFor my birthday this year, I’m asking for donations to Alzheimer’s Research UK. I’ve chosen this nonprofit becau…Continue Reading£45 raised of £150Ended

Claudette Reid

You and Claudette Reid donated.4Rose Thompson, Keith Salmon and 2 others1 CommentShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 5:52 PM ·

I am here sat on the floor tidying up again. Well I have learned from my Mother so many things that I didn’t appreciate at the time. When Tom give me my birthday money, I will decide what to do with it. Oh by the way I am looking to collect? Pity I let the kindness of my heart get the better of me and don’t heed Mama Lou warning. Men will trick you to get what they want. My birthday is 3 days away.Mervelee’s Birthday Fundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UKFundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UK by Mervelee Ratty NembhardFor my birthday this year, I’m asking for donations to Alzheimer’s Research UK. I’ve chosen this nonprofit becau…Continue Reading£45 raised of £150Ended

Claudette Reid

You and Claudette Reid donated.Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 12:15 PM ·

I am letting my #commonsense take precedence over vanity. Therefore my long thumbnail just went. I prefer celebrating my 59th birthday without nursing an injury that’s avoidable.
That’s how I have lived my life up to now. LEYF Nurseries eat your heart out. I will be exposing you and your cohorts in the establishments and systems as manipulative psychopaths.Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 11:49 AM · 3 days before my DOB. I am on a mission to tidy my house again and do the ironing. Don’t know about the #hair?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 11:05 AM ·

Taurus: It’s difficult for you to keep up with the demands of your career. An irrational manager keeps changing their mind. You’ve grown tired of trying to satisfy their whims. Instead of remaining in this stressful situation, look for a better one.
Evaluation: After the interview at the DWP yesterday, I am ready to start living again and doing things my way. So LEYF Nurseries, I might be turning up at one of your settings as I go about kick starting #brand_Mervelee_Myers?
Mental Health Week is as good a time to reconnect with those who are in my corner. I am celebrating my 59th birthday on Saturday.+3Share2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 1:58 AM · Lawd hah Mercy, Poopa Jesus, mi a beg U… 3 days left for my DOB. Dem no mek mi haffi chat?6 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2018 at 1:57 AM · Going back to bed. Maybe MJM & MTBC still a 1nda wat mi doing up so late? MFB, mi nah get nuh gggg…? So I write & occupy time…1 CommentShare3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom. May 16, 2017 at 3:11 PM ·

Mama LouPlay-0:51Additional Visual SettingsClick to enlargeUnmute18 ViewsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2017 at 2:51 PM ·

Just saw this on #JTFoxx Fan Page. Wow how appropriate for all that #LEYF, the #Establishment and the #Systems have done to me from 23rd July 2014 that sent me into a #mentalhealth meltdown? My birthday is around the corner and I am seeking closure to move on with my lifeShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom. May 16, 2017 at 2:42 PM ·

Just wondering if LEYF Nurseries remember me asking if they see me as a threat during the meeting from the 28th February to 3rd March 2017? I am still waiting…? There is a song and I have to go ask Barry Gee to crank it up loud for me!JT Foxx Fan Page is with Raven Poff Buks and 9 others.May 16, 2017 at 7:30 AM ·

#MillionaireUnderdogShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2016 at 7:42 PM ·

Taurus: Mondays aren’t usually conducive to exciting events, romantic activities and creative leisure. But this Monday is different. A long lunch hour is perfect for meeting up with your special someone. Call to hear why money management needs more effort.1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 CommentShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeals Tribunal and 5 others. May 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM ·

Another day in the MP b4 I celebrate my BD? So I am off with a Spring in my Steps! At least I won’t have to be with SotFAB on dat SDiML? So 1 Day WIDH2LoMS!!!2Delroy Essue and Jasmine Hylton2 Comments2 SharesShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 16, 2014 at 8:14 AM ·

Emulating my son Valdin Legister in celebrating the month of May as being special! 2day is my ex-husband’s only daughter Davina Myers BD & my EX was also born on the 28th May! So 2day I am proud to revel in the good times WE shared as a Family? HBD Davina!Mervelee Ratty NembhardAugust 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM

The EX is still in good nick…1Judith Gordon1 Comment1 ShareShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Plans Taking Shape Dem A Go Long Fi See Me