Mervelee Myers Can Remember My MOTHER With My Writings 61

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 4:05 PM · Need to get #rid of the #bags under my #eyes b4 Sunday. Mi need a pitcha fi sumaddy?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 4:03 PM · Happy #Mothers Day every day 4 the rest of Our lives!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 4:02 PM · Sum a dem nuh know if dem #mother did #eat, hab drawers fi cover her pucka or what. Please God protect me from hypocrites?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 4:00 PM · Mek mi cum off a Facebook rassklaat #eyelid b4 dem #blink & mi drop off 2 MPT?Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 3:58 PM · #Identify Facebook & LinkedIn as #triggers 4 my #disabilities. Terrorist cells #owned by FB!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 3:56 PM · If U #need me, U #know where 2 #reach me. Not all should get in #touch still!Share1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2019 at 3:55 PM · I don’t need rassklaat #social #media. No pussyklaat good 4 my #mental health on #Mothers Day 2019!Share1 year ago
Valdin Legister May 12, 2019 at 2:55 PM ·

All things are made possible because of mothers. Today I salute Mervelee Ratty NembhardNaheel Julene Brown Legister and the mothers of my children and all the other wonderful mothers out there. I encourage you to sit back, relax and be pampered by your men.

Happy Mother’s Day!!!27Andrea Nembhard, Eleta Mc Intosh and 25 others3 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM · Mi must look which frigging ginnal a spy Pon me fuss! Lawd a Mercy when U can’t trust no 1. Cockafaught?Share2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2018 at 10:55 PM · Need help to clear the clutter off my phone. Install dis Apps & dat. But mi nah use dem a MPT. Dem want Tek over me lifeShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2018 at 10:49 PM · I am having an early night, have to go to the #FestivalofCommunities tomorrow.2You and Onel Wilred1 CommentShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2018 at 10:46 PM ·

Mi a plan fi di dutty Department for Work and Pensions – DWP bout mi must bring details of any property or land I own other than where I am living. Poopa JESUS, mi a beg you don’t let dem haffi mek mi pull dung my drawers and show dem di quarter acre of land that’s the property I own. Mi #BigPussy dat mi born wid.Karen Crumbie‎ toBeautiful and Unique Places in Jamaica (“BUPJ”)May 12, 2018 at 1:55 PM2Joan Reid and 1 other3 CommentsShare2 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2018 at 3:14 PM · INSPIRED THINKING “When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all” Theodore Roosevelt.1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 CommentsShare2 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard donated to Claudette Reid‘s birthday fundraiser for National Kidney Foundation. May 12, 2018 at 10:23 AM · Facebook Fundraisers ·

Hi Claudette, I am supporting because I am fundraising too.Claudette’s birthday fundraiser for National Kidney FoundationFundraiser for National Kidney Foundation by Claudette ReidFor my birthday this year, I’m asking for donations to National Kidney Foundation. I’ve chosen this charity beca…Continue Reading£180 raised of £150Ended

Claudette Reid

You, Claudette Reid and 8 others donated.2You and Claudette ReidShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relieved in London, United Kingdom. May 12, 2017 at 7:17 PM ·

I now declare that #Peace between me and LEYF Nurseries. Soon there will be no need to mention them again. But first I have to get them out of my system. Hopefully my first #BOOK will help me to do so?
When you know you are #Loved_Appreciated, there’s no greater feeling.Nelson MandelaMay 12, 2017 at 2:30 PM ·

“Peace is not just the absence of conflict; peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, gender, …See More2You and Brandon WrightShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling surprised with Brandon Wright in London, United Kingdom. May 12, 2017 at 6:39 PM ·

When we are of 2 minds and wondering which will come out triumphant?5Andrea Nembhard, Arian Murray and 3 others16 CommentsShare3 years ago

Arian Murray is feeling thankful with Ervin Nembhard and 24 others. May 12, 2017 at 1:32 PM · Frome, Jamaica ·

HE was there just in time to rescue me.
Good morning to my beautiful family and wonderful friends.
GOD is good all the time and all the time my GOD is good.28You, Delores Russell, Jean Haughton and 25 others9 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy in London, United Kingdom. May 12, 2017 at 11:36 AM ·

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: Things are going well, especially on the financial front. For a while, you had to make your resources stretch as far as possible. Now jobs are coming at a brisk pace. You’ll be able to buy a few luxuries in addition to basic necessities.

Ok so does this mean I am going to get what’s owing to me before #MothersDay#58thBirthday#3rdWeddingAnniversary#3rdAnniversary of Mama Lou passing or what?
If this is the case, everything else will fall into place?
The thumb nail is gone and I am starting again from scratch.
Maybe that’s the best way to go?3You, Sameria Lener and Brandon Wright8 CommentsShare3 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future. May 12, 2017 at 1:09 AM ·

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: A financial investment is not paying off. It’s time to cut your losses. By pooling your remaining resources with someone who has good instincts, you will be able to move to higher grounds. Keep remainding yourself that you are providing what the alliance needs.

Don’t know how to interpret this, but suffice it to say I am #InvestinginMyself.
Only this morning-yesterday to be explicit, Tom ask why they are taking so long to make a #Decision?
I simply don’t know, but Trevor tells me to sit back and wait for the outcome.
They say patient #wo_man ride donkey and I am beginning to see my patience paying dividends in other directions.
I will be concentrating on the #Writing! The rest will come…1Gavin Meylor1 CommentShare4 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2016 at 10:25 PM ·

2003-2008 some Evil Employers at King’s Day Nursery Mapother House decided I was THREAT to their Incompetence. They Orchestrated a Campaign – Blacklist & Network… The SYSTEMS join in to Cover up because Unscrupulous Birds of a Feather Stick Together.
After using, ABUSING & Abandoning me @LEYF decided they were going to DESTROY like they done Others. Guess they didn’t recon with the Person, me who has been Overcoming Adversities & Challenges from the Age of 10 years old?
When I am done with my PEN that is Mightier than the Sword… I will get dem from di Roots, Trunks, Branches until I get to di @LEYF. I done tell them this is my #FIGHT4JUSTICE that I am fighting Singlehanded. This time I am not asking anyone to Support me. I won’t lose my Head this time & lose my PAPERTRAILS… I will not be another Statics of the CORRUPTED SYSTEMS I encountered in 2008 -2010!Mervelee Ratty NembhardMay 12, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2016 at 9:36 PM ·

Taurus: You never rush your fences where cash is concerned. So today’s steady pace will suit you. Domestic affairs are salient if you’re cleaning or arranging family matters. Tonight’s change of location is delightful. Call to hear when to avoid a disappointment.

Finished TA studies. Can’t go to Place – no MONEY. Went to Brixton to get Saltfish for next Thursday Knees Up at STORM. Celebrating end of studies. The cleaning is due next week, but I dreamt my Big Younger Breda Amly Decosie Nembhard.
So I think I have things covered after I pay the Gas & Electric.
Oh need to start working on getting back to Good Health. I am a Little Over Weight – I am not accepting the Obesity Arguments. I am going back to Basics with my Fruit & Vegetables.1Pauline BrownShare5 years ago

Arian Murray is feeling blessed with Jean Haughton and 19 others. May 12, 2015 at 1:52 PM ·

Determination + Faith = DELIVERANCE. If we are determined to press and we have faith as small as a mustard seed we can move mountains. They’re days when we feel like giving up but JESUS is before us, beside us and around us.884 Comments1 ShareShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM ·

Now I go eat my Chicken & Vegs, because I’ve got my Appetite back. Then I write the Story abt my #2Daughter 4 the world. Was inspired by a piece I see in the Express Newspaper abt Cuba. I recalled wanting to go learn Spanish after I studied with the OU, & learning so much from 1 of my little charges ZAC at LSCN who used to translate 4 me.Mervelee Ratty NembhardMay 11, 2015 at 10:53 PM

1 more day 2 the BD of 1 of the VIP in my Life. Imagine I only knew WE were born the same month Last Year & I won’t even be around to celebrate the way I’d like…See More1Albert A Maylor2 CommentsShare5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2015 at 1:19 PM ·

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Slow down and let worries fall away. Enjoy meeting and greeting people. Although you’re more relaxed, money is on your mind. Out with friends tonight? Check prices first. Be sure you’re not the one who foots the bill. Call me to hear when a job goes haywire.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 28 others at Townhead Baptist Church Westmoreland Jamaica.June 28, 2014 ·

Dignified at Mama’s funeral1 CommentShare6 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2014 at 11:33 PM ·

A WEAK away from my Earth Strong & add another 2 days 4 dat odda sorta imp DATE? Here I was supporting my KC TP & AA & IH to reach their ZPD! & then dem want fi cum tell me dat Madonna & my Ideas are Old Fashioned! Well dem cawn guh to FRANCE fram me cause wat me overstan… Dem expect fi tek 2 days larn dem wat I tek 8 years fi get ina fi me DUNCE THICK HEAD! & den dem expect fi cum TEACH Warra Hit>>>>1Eileen Besley1 Comment2 SharesShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM · London ·

In honour of MUM
When I was born over ½ of a century ago my mum and gran were the 2 most dominant females in my life as I was blessed with only brothers, so I was always surrounded by males. This continued to be the norm as I was blessed with 2 younger siblings who turned out to be boys, and not the longed for sister I had wanted all my life. However I was later compensated for my lack of female siblings by the kind of long lasting relationships I forged along life’s journe…Continue ReadingShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM · London ·

WE mourn the passing of another of OUR own from the community of TOWNHEAD…? Condolences to the Family of Cousin Molvina Trout aka Ms Molly – (Mass Asley SMITH) who passed away yesterday. RIP Mass ASLEY U were 1 of the nicest blokes any 1 could have in their corner!!! Recalled the many stories U told about places, peoples & times…2Karene Salmon and 1 other1 CommentShare7 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM · London ·

Wonderful Good Morning to ALL World wide…. Just taking this opportunity to Salute all MOTHERS the world over from the commencement of time immortal who have nurtured US and helped to fashion us into the persons WE have become? Just working on my special Tribute which I need to compose to honour my MUM’s years of dedicated services to her children, grand & great grands & any1 else who were fortunate to be touched by Mama’s kindness in her hey days…. As time marches on I am more than proud to have the poignant memories as well as share a laugh & shed a tear of your new found escapades, which you enter into to help you cope with life…?1Patricia Sessions2 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM · London ·

Moi ago a har Bed fe get up send/receive All dah Accolades going with being a Daughter, Sister, Mother, Auntie, Grandmother, Friend & Shoulder fe Cry pon when dah going gets Tough… Oh how wonderful its 2 Have such VIRTUES!!!2 CommentsShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM · London ·

Gearing up 4 1 of dah Biggest Day in dah Calendar Year – Mother’s Day!!! A Mother is More than just the Person Who gives Birth…? For All those of U who have Nurtured another – Count OURselves BLESSED in JESUS’s Name!!!1 CommentShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM · London ·

Buck up Moi Graduation CD from 02.05.2009 so we haffi go see a wat dem put pon it…? Moi did get 1 photo of harself pon Podium, but de Scammers dem fiddle wid Moi senting dem sumuch time dat everything gone!!!1Annette May Kellner2 Comments1 ShareShare8 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard May 12, 2012 at 6:25 PM · London ·

Went 2 dah Train Station Friday 2 top up Moi Oyster… Push Moi card eeina dah Machine & it sey fe remove – but dah transactions nebba completed…? Remove card push it eein again & it sey remove again!!! When Moi lokk dah DIED cashier sidung a play wid har B/B!!! Moi just tun Moi YAIS & give har 1 D/L…2 CommentsShareThat’s all for today

One thought on “Mervelee Myers Can Remember My MOTHER With My Writings 61