Don’t Frustrate Me With Terrorism!

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.
  2010 – 2017. Valdin, Veralton and 6 others. 2 places
ON THIS DAY: 1 year ago

Here’s one more reason why I have to become the voice of #Advocacy with my Fight4justice campaign that start with the discrimination by LEYF Nurseries after I get back from burying my MOTHER.
My stories are in Cyberspace. That’s why I will take up the calling, my focus as the #WRITER, to prove to the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunalswhere they went wrong. Facebook can verify that #MERVELEEMYERS is a #CREDIBLE_WITNESS. Can’t say the same about LEYF from #JyotiBhardwaj and the other 2 Reviews.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Kevin Murray
1 year ago

Amputation is just one of the side effects of having #Diabetes. I have every conceivable #Deficts_Limitations link to #disabilityawareness. Hence the reason for my childhood trauma. But despite the Medical Reports along with other Records in the BUNDLES and the 7 Witnesses Statements and Barrister #SamathaJones ridicule about the DISABILITIES that results in the DISCRIMINATION, #3JUDGES from the #employmenttribunals must have been duped by some strange #leaf?

Image may contain: 2 people
1 year ago

Waiting with bated breath for the Nursery World Magazine NWA. The Manger from the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC_LEYF who escorted me out saying I didn’t have a PASS and Security was High is nominated.
Already my #WRITER instinct is in freeflow. Wondering what the #3Judgesfrom the #EmploymentTribunals would be making of this?
Sorry to disappoint, but not all disabilities can be seen with the naked eye.

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
1 year ago

I will be asking for an Inquiry into the operations of @leyfonline and all the associates, the #Establishment and the #Systems that colluded in the discrimination from after I return from burying my MOTHER. Then I go back to Dr Maria Hudson recommendations to #acas. Discrimination is against the law.

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
1 year ago

I am ready for the next phase of my transitional journey as a #WRITER. The Nursery World Magazine is gearing up for the NWA 2017. In 2014 LEYF Nurseries won the Nursery Chain Awards. Its public knowledge about the illegal operation, breaching the terms of the Legal Entity at the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC 17th -27th March 2015. I was sent from BIB to HOC by #HildaMiller, but #IsabellaGlen was not informed when concerns she investigated results in her recommendations for a Disciplinary.
I was escorted out of HOC by the Manger nominated for Awards. Yet she escorted me out of HOC stating I didn’t have a PASS and Security on High Alert.
But how did I get into HOC before #DilysEpton tried to trick me on the 27th March 2015. She claimed she was spending me home with pay to rest from my #Ordeals. Can the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals explain please..?

No automatic alt text available.
1 year ago

Just learned via @facebook that tonight is the #NurseryWorldMagazineNWA. In 2014 @leyfonline was recipient of Nursery Chain Awards. I would like everyone to go to https://www.gov.uk/…/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-founda… to see how they treat #MERVELEEMYERS after I return from burying my MOTHER. If that is not Modern SLAVERY, I don’t know what is?

No automatic alt text available.
1 year ago

I am here waiting for the outcome. No #HildaMiller and #RashidIqbal for the glamorous gowns?

Glamorous frocks and DJs at the ready for #NWAwards

1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing LEYF Nurseries Manager from the #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC_LEYF who was nominated. Then I write the story about my sojourn from the 17th-27th March 2015.
The #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals can decide from when I was being treated to pre SLAVERY ACT 1807, the same month I was given the CEO Long Service Awards. The rest is history.

Off to rehearsals and set up for #NWAwards this evening. Looking forward to seeing all our finalists and guests

1 year ago

Taurus: Going along with the crowd is not your best plan right now. Your needs are different from those you live or work with. Pursuing an unorthodox career or leading an offbeat lifestyle makes sense for you. Be yourself.
This is why I was up late last night and up again early this morning. When the Spirit lead I’ll follow.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and indoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses and closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, closeup and indoor  Image may contain: 2 people
1 year ago

Inspired Thinking “Delete the negative, accentuate the positive” Fashion Designer Donna Karan.

One thought on “Don’t Frustrate Me With Terrorism!