Facebook Sell Out 20/6/2018

What more proof do you need about corruptions and money as the root of EVIL

Mervelee is celebrating life with Lloyd Walters in London, United KingdomJune 20, 2017 at 11:26pm ·

Edit 20/6/2018: Taurus This isn’t a good time to take on more work commitments. Although you welcome the prospect of making more money, you simply don’t have the time to do this job justice. Let someone else take the work, you already have a full plate.

Evaluation: My https://www.facebook.com/public/Mervelee-Myers saying it all. All Facebook has been doing the last few months, is sending me my own posts as adverts. They even send me back one that they rejected, saying only I alone can see it. Like with the memories and allowing www.leyf.org.uk to access my account resulting in them trying to use blackmail to get me to resign from my job on the 22/9/2015. Ironically that’s the date that I was endorsed by Professors Chris Pascal and Tony Bertram at Middlesex University. This information can be verified at https://www.linkedin.com.

This will continue telling https://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment/claims/responding that nothing much have changed since the time of SAM KING www.windrushfoundation.org, and www.makingfreedom.co.uk. The time when my folks were not treated any better than what LEYF has done to me and the ET got away with destroying my life after 5 months of copying and pasting the Respondnet’s Summary and posting online. John Fenton www.personnelconsultancy.com and Samantha Jones will be charged with perverting the course of justice and pulling the wool over the eyes of Judge Freer, Ms Fennel and Mr Dixon. As for Judge Martin who rejected my Racism claims, give s/he time.

Facebook offered me $10:00 advertising voucher when I challenged them about the times, they block me. But I think what got to them was when I challenged them about www.bwbllp.com getting their Legal Team to contact me. There was the other matter of www.peachespublications.co.uk. I reported to Facebook about her removing me from www.MerveleeConsultancy.uk as the adminstrator. Winsome Duncan is still out there scamming vulnerable people.

The Police turned around and exacerbated my disabilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg102uOLUAY. I was left to pick up the pieces http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you. All this however came about because of https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 because of the corruption existing in high places at www.gov.uk. I have been part of www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. Then I became part of statistics www.hctgroup.org.

So maybe all those reporting me to Facebook including www.nurseryworld.co.uk better remember that the www.express.org.uk columnist state “Tech Don’t Lie”. Take a look at my postings over the past 8 years. That’s why they want to make me a voiceless vulnerable by locking me out of Facebook and finding reasons to delete me.

There is the GDPR – How to be ready and 20 GDPR myths debunked at www.wslaw.co.uk. This is my new Bible now along with http://www.creid.ac.uk, http://www.equalityhumanrights.com. I am now relying on www.cloisters.com to help me put my EAT case forward because I am unable to as a result of my disabilities. They are as complex as my multiple identities, that I need to check at www.ancestrydna.co.uk/faq. Thats why I am passionate about everything but https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/get-involved/events. I have set up quite a few http://www.justgiving.com/Mervelee-Myers to give back.

Facebook Memories 20/6/2018

Daily Express Russell Grant Taurus: A fantasy will be fulfilled if you’re willing to take a risk. Have you been harbouring a crush on someone? It’s time to finally come clean. Are you yearning to embark on a romantic lifestyle: Take your first step towards this dream.
All I need is a #Holiday in Jamaica, nowhere else. Hoping I will survive the 28th…? I am using that marker, to see how much I am moving on after the #Discrimination by LEYF Nurseries, the systems and the establishments. I am going back to work, editing my BOOK.
I consider myself to be a Self-Taught Educated Professional just to ensure my Fight4justice is in place to help me clear my name and exonerate me from the #ModernDaySLAVERY_Practices. I told Dr Maria Hudson of the Policy Studies Institute, I would clear my name. Now I have all the proof in the Acas Research Paper: The Experiences of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds. I told that silly Barrister idiot gal that if she continued with the discrimination and didn’t issue an apology…? Well is just another that I will have to make sure don’t get further into doing what Capsticks, Wimbledon 3 Solictors/Barristers done to me 2008-2010. As for UNISON, I warned them. Since Voice: the union for education professionals decided to do exactly what corrupt unions are known for. They will have to pay me up.
The Department for Work and Pensions – DWP owes me a piss pot load, and is complicit in my RACISM case not accepted and nearly caused me to be HOMELESS again. Homelessness is a trigger for Mental Health Conditions. Check the following: MQ: Transforming mental healthDiabetes UK, etc… I am more positive than ever that my #Mother suffered Mental Health Issues from the time she lost part of her thumb, but no one knew. I must admit I judged her without knowing her situation. That’s until I got counselling at the Maudsley Hospital.
If I am being given indirect messages, because of my phobias, I never learned to achieve my potentials, so I never learned to swim.
I have come back from the DEAD a few times like the cat that have 9 lives.
Despite everything I didn’t let my deficits and limitations stop me from living a fulfilling life. That’s until 2004 to date in the UK. Now I know why MUM came back to JA, stark staring MAD. She used to say she put make up on her 2 Lips. I leave you to decide what lips they were. I am sorta cleaning up my act. I am creating a Brand, but of course I can’t stop been the Joker/Comedian that I am, so they have to accept the good with the bad.
Remember if fish come from River Bottom and say Shark down there, please take precautions.

Image may contain: 1 person
1 year ago

The more they continue with the subtle #DISCRIMINATION on Multiple Grounds, the more I am showing them that they empower me to enhance knowledge to beat them at their own games.
I took #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST to the #EmploymentTribunals, and I was robbed.
I keep in the background knowing the #Establishment and the #Systemswere networking and blacklisting me from 2008, when I raised concerns to Southwark Council SEND Section and Ofsted.
What did they do, turn a blind eye and colluded in stitching me up.
That’s why #LEYF will not get away with the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses treating employees less favourable than an animal.
My RACISM case need to be investigated. That’s why Dr Maria Hudson Research Paper for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute and Acas www.acas.org.ukand www.google.com are there as evidence of my experiences.

Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor  Image may contain: text
1 year ago

We didn’t know how much this tree would grow. It’s massive, compared to others.

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature
1 year ago

Enjoying the ambience in the back garden, away from prying eyes. Don’t expect to see me strip down to my #Underwear, though. That’s only for indoors.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: 1 person, plant, closeup and outdoor Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, phone and indoor
1 year ago

Put out the #Indoor_Plants to get the sun and everything else, until it’s time to put them back in. The window sill is bare. Need to clean it later, after Mr T find out if the horses run off with the MONEY?

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
1 year ago

Went to Mr Patel shop across the road (just noticed his name). Meet one little girl at the Crossing. Couldn’t help but notice that she is wearing the uniform straight out of the washing, crushed like callaloo.
Now that sets me to reflect on my treatment at LEYF Nurseries from 23rd July 2014… Now some of those involved could be my grandchildren if my #1Son Kevin Murray didn’t plan for his future, unlike #Mama Ratty.
I started out using iron heated on coals before graduating to self-heater or Taylor Iron. I remember the days of starch…
There is no way a child could leave out of the house like the state of that little girl. Therefore I will not start judging the parents.
Where I come from it takes the village to raise a child. But experiences taught me that although there are #RulesofLaw, they are written to give employers power to operate as #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses and the #DISCRIMINATION don’t stop. You either have to drop dead on the work but the laws don’t support the employees right to resign. If you challenge social injustices and inequalities, you might end up like #MERVELEEMYERS written into a Research Paper for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute. Then I can find out about my experiences at Acasand Google. Now I understand why people would return to Jamaica from the UK, like MUM! This is no life and why I have my Fight4justice campaign. Children deserve more.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing  No automatic alt text available.
1 year ago

Pretty looks isn’t all. I’m blessed with brain over beauty. I am one of the most Empowering Clever Mature Black Woman, you will be privileged to meet. If in doubt ask LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment and the #Systems. The evidence can be found at AcasGoogle and the #PolicyStudiesInstitute. Barring that check my Fight4justice campaign

Image may contain: 1 person, shorts and phone

Flaunting what I am blessed with. The multiple identity, coupled with the #dna.

Image may contain: one or more people
1 year ago

I have been building my brand for ages with the tools at my disposal. There are my #CPPDP#IntellectualPropertiesCopyright, and my passion for what I do. Add my creativity and then you can begin to understand how I have been trying to make my dreams becoming visions of realities.
That’s why LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment and the #Systems will not get away with the #DISCRIMINATION. I have my Fight4justice campaign. I don’t want to hear any claptrap about leaving everything for GOD to deal with. If GOD intended me to do that, S/He would not allow me to enter the Lion’s Den twice.
Now go do the research at Acas www.acas.org.uk & Googlewww.google.com.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and outdoor
Thanks for coming!

Like this:

Published by merveleeconsultancy

Qualified Early Years Practitioner Level 5 (EYFS) and Learning Support Assistant Level 2 Children & Young People. Former Basic Basic School Teacher. Specialises in the Early Years Foundation Stage: Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND). Policies & Procedures. Safeguarding. Report Writing. Mentoring (Children & Young People). Multigenerational Working Approaches.

Published